1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

These guys continue to impress me.

Discussion in 'OKC Thunder Talk' started by delhalew, Jun 2, 2012.

1. delhalew

delhalew SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I have no interest in the NBA. Before this playoff run, it must have been twenty years since I watched a game.

These guys have sucked me in. I love the attitude. I love the feeling of watching the team grow up.

Go Thunder.

2. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! SoonerFans.com Elite Member

If they can take the Spurs in SA, then maybe they're for real. A motivated Miami is going to be VERY hard to beat.

3. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

If you didn't see how good The Thunder was in last years Playoffs then you really missed just how good they were going to be this year. I do wonder if they would have survived an entire regular Season with the line up they have this year but we are dealing with the reality that this is a short Season because of the negoiations they went through prior to the Season that nearly caused it to be cancelled.

Anyway...I believe they can take Miami unless Lebron pulls out 4 of those performances that he pulled off in Game 6 against the Celtics in the Eastern Conference Finals this year. Thing is...he pulled one the other night in Game 2 and landed a split in our Home Court Advantage. That isn't a deal killer for us but we need to win a game in Miami if not two to put them away IMO.

GO THUNDER ! ! !

4. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Imagine Lebron as a wideout, or a defensive back!

5. Eielson

Eielson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I'm much more impressed by the thought of him as a basketball player.