1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Sellouts

Discussion in 'TrumpFest 2016' started by okie52, Jun 25, 2013.

1. okie52

okie52 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

The Gag of 4 (McCain, Rubio, Flake, and prissy Graham) along with the sheep.

2. okie52

3. SanJoaquinSooner

SanJoaquinSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Only 27 voted no to doubling border security. All pubs!

4. okie52

Cloture, juan, cloture...but thank God they weren't fooled by this boondoggle.

The CBO estimates that another 7.5 million illegals will cross the border in the next 10 years....under this bill. Now that's your kind of border security, eh juan?

5. SanJoaquinSooner

They estimate a net decline of 1.7 million unauthorized future residents over the next ten years. Remember about 40% of unauthorized residents cross the border legally - so your phrase "illegals will cross the border" isn't quite right.

So you believe mandatory e-verify is a shame and won't make a significant contribution in reducing the number of illegal aliens?

6. XingTheRubicon

XingTheRubicon SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Those are just words.

7. okie52

Here juan...I'll give you the link that you must have overlooked from our senior ranking senator on homeland security.

http://www.coburn.senate.gov/public/

How long before Everify is implemented throughout the country? And what happens if border security fails...do we ship the now "legal residents" home?

8. TheHumanAlphabet

TheHumanAlphabet SoonerFans.com Elite Member

This country will be doomed if this thing passes. At least the country of hard working, god fearing people with technological excellence will cease to exist. It will become a 3rd world country in short order...

9. okie52

Bankrupt 3rd world country...

10. SanJoaquinSooner

Listen carefully, Okie, Coburn says, "CBO says we'll still have 7.5 million coming across the border under this plan over the next ten years." He doesn't say illegally. The net migration over the next ten years will be 7.5 million, including legal immigration and temporary migration (e.g., work visas).

11. SicEmBaylor

SicEmBaylor Baylor Ambassador

I really dread waking up in a few years to learn our country has declined into another grease ball 3rd world latino dominated banana ****hole "republic."

The manpower and material we've wasted in foreign nation building operations should have been applied on the border with our troops having 'shoot to kill' orders for anyone trying to cross from Mexico to the US illegally. Frankly, the same should be true at the Canadian border as well.

12. okie52

Well Coburn's site is down now so I'll check on it later.

But you didn't answer the question juan...what do we do with the legal residents if border security isn't working? You know, this is all some grand "comprehensive reform" and a big package all tied together.

13. okie52

So that would mean we would need to supply our troops with few million rounds on the southern border and a hundred rounds for the northern border.

14. SicEmBaylor

SicEmBaylor Baylor Ambassador

A hundred rounds? I would think a 'menacing' look would suffice.

15. okie52

Heh...probably true...

16. Soonerjeepman

Soonerjeepman SoonerFans.com Elite Member

wow...ya got to be kidding me...now you're calling them this...what a bunch of crap

17. okie52

PC knows no shame.

18. Soonerjeepman

Soonerjeepman SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I'm thinking "unauthorized" is illegal...yes?

unauthorized parking = illegal parking...

19. okie52

Heh heh yeah that's what I get from it...say anything but illegal.

20. SanJoaquinSooner

distinguishing between illegal aliens presently in the U.S. and those who become illegal aliens in the future.

That is CBO language. "there will be a net decline in unauthorized future residents" if the senate bill were to become law due to increased border security and improved temporary visa tracking.