1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

***The Official OU vs OSU game thread***

Discussion in 'Sooner Basketball' started by NickZeppelin, Feb 8, 2006.

1. GottaHavePride

GottaHavePride Brewmaster

Goddamn aggies. I really hate those bastages. They always seem to have that one player that doesn't do crap all game, and then goes ape-**** in the last few minutes like he figured out how to play. Drives me up the wall. At least they don't have Andre Williams and his lopsided fro anymore.

Oh, good win though. :D

2. okienole3

okienole3 New Member

Andre Williams=Pig Pen

3. jdsooner

jdsooner New Member

I noticed the same thing about Kelvin's wife.:eek:

4. Grimey

Grimey New Member

I kept yelling at the screen, GUARD THE PERIMETER!!!

5. NormanPride

NormanPride SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Man, those guys had hands in their faces most of the time. I kept shaking my head as their guys hit 3 after 3 with people all around them. It wasn't like we didn't have people there, OState was just hitting them. The only times I can remember where we had guys just wide open was the last couple possessions where we ran zone D. Kelvin got us out of that REAL fast.

6. Sooner04

Sooner04 New Member

It was the Sweet 16, Froz: '96. Darvin Ham's hellacious slam came against UNC in the Round of 32. I think they lost to Georgetown in the Sweet 16.

If I remember correctly, the Red Raiders went undefeated in SWC play that year.

Also, that team came to Norman and kicked the **** out of us. Minor got T'd up twice and ejected with about 15 minutes left in the second half.

It was wild.