1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Dead will Walk again-stsrting tommorrow

Discussion in 'South Oval' started by stoopified, Feb 9, 2013.

1. ouwasp

ouwasp New Member

Great show! Intense tonight!!! Glenn has used up at least a couple lives this episode.......I will be so glad when Gareth dies...

2. I agree..Told a lot of story in this episode which I liked..Told enough backstory on terminus to show how they got into the condition they were in.

3. dwarthog

dwarthog Well-Known Member

Wow, great episode! Great they finally got Rick and his daughter back together at the end. Carol's back where she should have always been and she is a badass!

4. achiro

achiro SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I'm telling you, they must have either been part of the Toxic Avenger series or just huge fans because the head smashing stuff is straight out of those movies.

5. yermom

yermom Stayatworkdad

a little too much. i'm all for non-linear storytelling, but the last scene just seemed out of place in the narrative. Denise Crosby was already a walker by then. it's a little too late to give her some humanity IMO

6. TitoMorelli

TitoMorelli New Member

Well there was definitely a pop bottle rocket.

7. dwarthog

On the Joe Bob Briggs Drive-in-Movie scale...

blown up zombies, burned up zombies, burning zombies, shot zombies, stabbed zombies and head smashed zombies, this episode is probably off the charts.

Joe Bob says check it out.

8. stoopified

stoopified SoonerFans.com Elite Member

arol definitely got this season started off with a big bang and she is bada$$ indeed.Outstanding episode.

9. dwarthog

Well, that last part of the show this week was definitely an "in your face" moment. Not sure I was ready for that.

10. ouwasp

ouwasp New Member

Don't you know the actor portraying Gareth had a blast in that last scene? He laid his pyscho-sickness on pretty thick! I'm afraid The Terminus folks won't be killed off until the mid-season finale...but I hope it happens next week...

11. dwarthog

I bet he did have fun with that scene. The sooner that lot gets killed off the better, but they will most likely be around as a nemesis for a while like you said.

12. Pricetag

Pricetag SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Did I spot the dude that Tyrese was supposed to have killed sitting around the fire enjoying a little shish kaBob, or do all those dirtbags just look alike?

Also, Gareth looks and sounds way too much like my kids' pediatrician.

13. Yes, that was him.

14. Pricetag

Pricetag SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Yep. I can't believe Tyrese let him go after he had his hands on Judith. I guess they just extracted all the bad *** from comics Tyrese and Andrea and injected it into Carol.

I loved it when Gareth thought he had some cards to play once the good guys showed up in the church, asking why they didn't kill them from a distance, and then Rick told him they didn't want to waste the bullets, and flashed the red machete handle.

15. BetterSoonerThanLater

BetterSoonerThanLater SoonerFans.com Elite Member

i hated seeing the team split up, and something is fishy about eugene and Mr. Fake Army man. I never read any of the comics, so i don't know what to think, but something doesnt seem right with those guys.

and as far as Daryl coming out of the woods, i didn't see carol, but wonder who hewas talking to when said to come out of the trees.

16. No way mullett guy is a scientist..no way.

17. dwarthog

So old Bob didn't taste all that good after all.

Glad they finally closed out the cannibals, those guys were starting to make the zombies look like preferred company.

Wonder what Daryl brought home if not Carol?

18. TFSooner

TFSooner New Member

I'm betting it's Morgan. Don't know where Carol is but I'll bet she's following the car to find Beth.

19. 8timechamps

8timechamps Administrator

I didn't like the most recent episode (with Beth at the hospital). Just seemed like they tried to cram too much in to the hour, and it felt rushed and removed from the story. I don't mind the occasional arc, but this one was just odd. It did get interesting at the end, [spoil]when they brought Carol into the hospital[/spoil].

Didn't Morgan die? I can't remember, but it seems like he died when Rick left him. Maybe I'm wrong.

I'm also wondering if the kid that escaped the hospital is with Daryl. That would be quite the stretch, but I can't think of anyone else that would be relevant.