1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Texas' misery continues...

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by VA Sooner, Oct 14, 2012.

1. VA Sooner

VA Sooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

2. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

Sounds like we just whooped the tar out of them.....and I don't mean scoreboard. That's evident.:bri:

The more we watch the aftermath of this one the worse it gets for them.

3. VA Sooner

I've run through a third time just this afternoon... damn good game and noticing more and more where we just stomped them into the ground and left them for dead.

I can believe Vaccaro was telling the media that our receivers were giving the defense a heads up by telling them whether we were going to run or pass. Makes me almost think they were feeling sorry for Texas and tried to help them out.

Nahhhhh..... what am I saying. That's ridiculous!

4. Judge Smails

Judge Smails Well-Known Member

**** 'em.

5. 8timechamps

8timechamps Administrator

If true (and it probably is), I think it was more of a "Hey, we're coming your way, and there's nothing you can do about it" kind of thing, and not so much of a "Hey, I feel sorry for you, so here's the play" kind of thing. At least I hope not.

6. VA Sooner

Like Tulsa Fireman keeps saying... "we've got swagger!"

7. Jacie

Jacie SoonerFans.com Elite Member

The whorns received some good news yesterday:

Sophomore QB David Ash sustained a left wrist injury versus the Sooners. His injury occurred during a direct helmet blow to his wrist that resulted in swelling, but initial x-rays show no fracture. He will continue to be evaluated during the week but has not been ruled out for the Baylor game.

8. Statalyzer

Statalyzer Well-Known Member

Alex Okafor is our best player. Losing Jeffcoat still hurts a lot though. Guess that's one more excuse Mack can start preparing for our annual pasting by the Wildcats.

9. goingoneight

goingoneight I said Biiiiiiiitch--

No QB and one of your best defenders out for the year. Doesn't bode well for anybody.

10. budbarrybob

budbarrybob New Member

WE'RE TEXAS we don't rebuild we RELOAD!!!
    They are gonna reload back to a 5-7 season LOL