1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Swap signed Heisman ball for Baylor OR OSU??

Discussion in 'Sooner Swap' started by nativesooner, Nov 2, 2012.

1. nativesooner

nativesooner New Member

Boomer!

Sooner!

Last edited: Nov 5, 2012
    MamaMia likes this.
  2. MamaMia

MamaMia Moderator

That would make a nice Christmas gift for my Godson. I saw those in the mall, but I'm on a budget. I might trade 2 of our Baylor club seats.

3. MamaMia

MamaMia Moderator

Thanks native. I'll get those in the mail for you today on my way to the polls. I'll send them Priority. You have my address. Its probably not a good idea for me to go to the game in the middle of chemo and my bunch has tickets all lined up. I should sit this one out, plus my Godson would enjoy having that ball. I'm hoping he will play for OU in 3 years. :D

Tomorrow would be a good day to check StubHub for another club seat. Y'all could be together inside and maybe even find 3 seats together where nobody is sitting outside.

Have fun! :)

4. MamaMia

MamaMia Moderator

I've been pretty weak and not feeling well for about 3 weeks now but finally got around to opening the football. It's really nice. Being on a budget, it was a blessing to be able to have something really nice to give to my Godson for Christmas this year. He's going to love it! Thank you. :)

I hope your wife and father in law had a nice time at the game.