1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sunny G. -- Auburn?

Discussion in 'Sooner Baseball, Softball, etc.' started by TumbleweedDoom, Jun 14, 2013.

1. TweenerTues

TweenerTues New Member

A hefty LOL to these. Caleb Bushyhead would make a nice politican, very polished. Seng and Bushyhead are both coaching now, with eyes on a volunteer job somewhere (Tyson mentions OU.) Would it be smart of them to come out publicly and bash someone who could help you potentially land a job? Would you bad mouth your previous boss in the newspaper if you knew he may help you get a job in the future? Just food for thought.

2. colston15

colston15 New Member

And they had to say anything at all?

3. TweenerTues

TweenerTues New Member

Bushyhead, yes. Tyson, No. Jordan John is all over the map. His situation resembles someone who forgot everyone can see what you write on social media so now he is playing the brown noser. If you listened to Hubbard interview you can tell some honest discomfort, even going as far as saying they did not always get along.

Tyson is trying to get back into coaching. why would he want to incriminate himself by bashing G or saying no comment. Coming out in support of SG does not hurt Tyson Seng's coaching career, it only helps it. A no comment would play no role in Tyson becoming a volunteer anywhere. I am very familiar with Tyson and SG's relationship and this is downright comical. All this proves is that players are still scared of SG. My challange for you is to hunt down a former OU baseball player, starter or bench player, and ask them their thoughts on SG. Don't put a microphone in their face or tweet after but do this in a private setting. You may be suprised what you find out.

To my knowledge many former players were contacted by reporters to comment on the situation. Most wouldnt touch it with a 10 foot pole.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2013
  4. C&CDean

C&CDean Administrator

So Sunny's a prick. BFD. If you troglodytes think that's the reason we haven't won a NC in baseball then you're beyond help/hope. We lose because players poop down their leg at critical times. This year is a perfect example of havng a team that is supposed to be good enough to get to Omaha...yet our batters look like the Bad News Bears at the most critical times. Sunny's fault cause he's mean to them. Double meh.

Now that he's gone we'll see if everything magically changes in the baseball program. I mean other than us magically moving to the bottom of the Big-12/9 heap. That's my expectation, so if we manage to go .500 next year it'll be a good one.

5. TweenerTues

TweenerTues New Member

I do not think it was the hitters fault. I feel like some of those guys should not be on the field. They are not good enough to play at OU. They did not poop down there legs. They were bad all year, therefore that makes them bad hitters! Having a bad lineup comes back to the coach.

6. Collier11

Collier11 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Let Saban have one losing season and see if any of his players turn on him...

7. 8timechamps

8timechamps Administrator

That's it, you and me...cage match!

Just don't hit me too hard, my bones are getting brittle these days.

8. hvhurricane

hvhurricane New Member

http://sportstalk1400.podomatic.com/entry/2013-06-17T06_43_34-07_00

Here is the podcast of SG and Toby from Monday morning. SG pretty much said in detail what it was like to be the head coach at OU when the Enos detractors are all over the place. The only thing he said during the interview that I don't agree with is the fact that he got Ray Hayward fired. I don't know why he will not just admit it. Ray should have been fired. I know the Enos lovers don't want to hear this, but Ray was the WORST pitching coach in the history of the program. If the Enos lovers want to hate him for that then they are crazy. I am 37 years old and know very little about Enos. I am sure he is a great man and he did a great job at OU. However, there is not a recruit/player out there who has ever heard the name Enos Seymore. Getting him, or one of his old cronies, like Jim Simpson, to be involved in the program is not going to make the program better.

TumbleweedDoom and Collier11 like this.
  9. OUmillenium

OUmillenium New Member

Excellence in its logic. Does not really fit on a sports forum. Good enough to be a sig for any poster who is a taxpayer.

10. OUmillenium

OUmillenium New Member

There is no way you are from Jenks:O

11. Collier11

Collier11 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

That would be correct :D

12. TweenerTues

TweenerTues New Member

Golloway rehires Auburn Pitching coach, will go to the pros to find his hitting coach.

13. Ruf/Nek7

Ruf/Nek7 New Member

Hearing all over twitter that OU will hire Pete Hughes from Va. Tech.