1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stephen Good

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by landrun, Feb 5, 2007.

1. Octavian

Octavian SoonerFans.com Elite Member

<crosses fingers>

2. Mjcpr

Mjcpr SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Good supposedly committed this afternoon.

3. birddog

birddog SoonerFans.com Elite Member

sweet.

4. Collier11

Collier11 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Wierdo!!!

5. Common sense ref

Common sense ref New Member

I'll ask Ben tomorrow if he is going to commit.;) But I will tell you this he is not very big.

6. birddog

hopefully 260 lbs. in high school= 290+ at ou.

7. birddog

that is, assuming he stays as an o-linemen.

8. insuranceman_22

insuranceman_22 New Member

This is one helluva commit, this guy may be a dominate force for a couple of yrs for the Sooners. Good is a stud!

9. KingDavid

KingDavid Well-Known Member

Good choice, Good! Congratulations. The Sooner Nation welcomes you!

Your first assignment, should you choose to accept it: go get Shugarts and Habern and bring 'em with you!

After that, all three of you go "pancake" Sam McGuffie's front door, kidnapp him, and bring him to Norman!

10. bixby28

bixby28 Member

OU is off to a helluva start with the 2008 class. I dont' see these players losing their sense and backing from their commitment. It's a long ways until Signing Day for 2008, but i think these guys will stick to their word.

The recruiting staff has done an incredible job, no doubt about it. This class could be excellent by the time it's completed.

11. KingDavid

KingDavid Well-Known Member

What's the ball-park for the number of scholly's we have to offer in 2008? Anybody have a guess?

I looked at it just now and it looks like we'll graduate 20 Sr's next year. So maybe we have a couple medical set-backs like this year, and maybe an early departure for the NFL (I could see Kelly or Smith doing it, possibly), and then we have 23 scholly's, give or take 2? Thoughts?

12. Collier11

Collier11 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

13. lcaldwell1

lcaldwell1 New Member

what does everyone think that they will be ranked...Good, Johnson, Washington, and Franklin...could they all be 5 stars or what?...im not finding a lot of hype on the franklin kid?

14. BOOMERBRADLEY

BOOMERBRADLEY Well-Known Member

5*
    Good, RJ

High 4* maybe 5* (depends on senior season)
    JJ

From what I hear Franklin is a great player and could be a 5* but more than likely a 4*. (depends on senior season)

15. MojoRisen

MojoRisen New Member

Just saw good's film- may be the best film I have seen on a highschool OL- he is an absolute animal and drives every block on the clip to the whistle...

16. bixby28

bixby28 Member

I couldn't agree more. Stephen Good looks like a man-child on the field. He doesn't seem to ever quit on a play. He could be the next great lineman at OU.

I watched another stud in high school, Robert Meacham, though he was a skill position guy. When he didn't get the football, he would take the play off. Not sure how his attitude about effort has changed but he didn't seem to be the best team player while at Booker T. Washington. Glad to see Stephen Good play like a warrior, like most of the recruits seem to do.

17. lcaldwell1

lcaldwell1 New Member

thanks boomerbradley

18. lcaldwell1

lcaldwell1 New Member

anyone know when the rivals players are actually given stars and ranked?

19. BOOMERBRADLEY

BOOMERBRADLEY Well-Known Member

Probably after the season starts

20. hembro4OU

hembro4OU New Member

sorta kills the gundy can't recruit thread :rolleyes: :rolleyes: