1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sooners vs whorns on the Diamond

Discussion in 'Sooner Baseball, Softball, etc.' started by Sooner95, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Sooner95

Sooner95 Well-Known Member

2. Eielson

Eielson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

This year I would settle to not lose 24-2.

3. Sooner95

Good point..

4. Sooner95

Nice win last, 3-2 in extras.

Game 2 this afternoon.

5. Sooner95

BTW, TCU got hammered last night, not quite like we did, but not far, 14-4 by K'state. I am starting to wonder if the Big12 has any good baseball teams this year..

6. Eielson

Actually beating Texas in a series might make me not care about the 24-2 loss. That's how obnoxious our luck with Texas has been.

7. Sooner95

Ditto.

We lost today 4-1. Series winner take all tomorrow.

8. Soonerjeepman

Soonerjeepman SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I'm pleasantly surprised by the announcers of the horn network. They've been very neutral... even complimentary of OU.

1/1 top 4 1 out 1 on

9. Sooner95

Final: Oklahoma 3, No. 25 Texas 2. Evans gets Johnson looking as the #Sooners win the series!

Nice!!!

10. Sooner95

Pair that with stoolwaters lose to KU today and we are tied for first!

11. Sooner95

3rd ranked TCU dropped their 2nd game to KSU, loosing that series too. Not sure what's going on.

12. Eielson

Hey! It actually happened! I was starting to wonder if I'd ever get to see us take them down.

13. BoomerJack

BoomerJack New Member

Great to get a series win, especially against UT in Austin. Coupled with the stumbles of OSU and TCU, the Sooners now find themselves tied with OSU in first. They just have to keep it up the rest of the way.

Also, I sure wish OU could get some better fan support in the form of attendance at home games. For example: there was over 2,000 at a mid-week game at TCU; about 3,200 midweek at OSU and then over 5,000 yesterday in Austin.

14. Soonerjeepman

Soonerjeepman SoonerFans.com Elite Member

that's why I can't retire to Norman...I'd be broke and single...

going to all the OU games..baseball, softball, fball, bball..hell I'd even go to gymnastics...CONGRATS to the men..#1