1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sonny Galloway?

Discussion in 'Sooner Baseball, Softball, etc.' started by r5TPsooner, May 24, 2008.

?

Should Sonny Galloway Be Replaced As HC Of OU Baseball?

Poll closed May 26, 2008.
  1. Yep

14 vote(s)
    46.7%
  2. Nope

16 vote(s)
    53.3%
  1. Collier11

Collier11 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

thats what I figure but thought I might ask for a few opinions

2. Vegas Sooner

Vegas Sooner Member

....can we start this again next year?

3. dedsa1960

dedsa1960 New Member

I was talking to a friend in Japan. He was telling me something about one of current baseball coaches daughter was in a magazine. She used a fictitious name to cover it up.

Does anyone know about this or is this fiction.

This is a edit. Found it on Google. But it appears to be old news.

frankensooner likes this.
  4. Collier11

very old news but very hot as well

5. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

Someone PM'd me on this. If you really want to view Sunny's OSU daughter, google "Sunny Galloway" and voila! You will see...

1- The original "Sunny must go" thread from Soonerfans.com

2- A bunch of "OMG OU BBALL COACH DAUGHTER AT OSU AND IN PLAYBOY!"

Amazingly, people were equally shocked at the fact she was attending OSU as they were that she was in Playboy.

6. Big Red Ron

Big Red Ron SoonerFans.com Elite Member

You people are sick, that's not something you want to google. Not safe for work or famly. DO NOT GOOGLE THAT CRAP!!!!

7. Big Red Ron

Big Red Ron SoonerFans.com Elite Member

BTW, my wife is 10X hotter than that. Do not risk a virus on that just peem me and I'll shooot you some pics.
    ;)

8. badger

I googled Sunny Galloway because I was trying to figure out if OU could hire a better could or keep him... that's when I discovered the Playboy thing.

9. Eielson

Eielson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

The first one is obviously the more sick and perverted one.

10. stoopified

stoopified SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Exactly what I was wondering.Calloway hasn't led us to great Big 12 finishes but has been sucessful in NCAA.I would like to see improvement indeed BUT have witnessed nothing that would warrant firing Sunny.The latter years of the Semore reign were less than memrable,Meeks was a non-producer,Cochell seemed to drop off after 1994's NC.I'm willing to be patient.

11. SOONER STEAKER

SOONER STEAKER New Member

UCLA proved to be a not so good team. We beat the Houston Baptists, Arkansas Little Rock's and the Western Illinois of the baseball sub-division.

Let's see where SG leads this team playing quality Big 12 teams. I am not convinced that our pitching staff will hold the flood gate of runs in the Big 12.

12. Collier11

any word on Porlier?

13. badger

Is this thread still going? Holy cow. Let's lock this one and give people a chance to change their votes, if necessary and start fresh for a new season.

Oh, and googling Sonny Galloway no longer gets you to his daughter, you sickos ;) Rather, it now shows THIS thread instead of the "Sonny Must Go" thread.

14. SOONER STEAKER

SOONER STEAKER New Member

When I Googled SG's name, it had a picture of Donald Trump with the caption, "YOUR FIRED!" :D

15. GoTheDistance

GoTheDistance New Member

:pop: Hilarious, Steaker! :D