1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So, when the nation witnesses the Sooners totally destroy the Boise State

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by MamaMia, Dec 27, 2006.

1. cvsooner

cvsooner Well-Known Member

Yeah, and Missouri had an unstoppable QB, and Texas A & M had a QB and two unstoppable RBs, and Nebraska's QB and running back were unstoppable, and Okie Light was unstoppable, and Texas Tech was unstoppable...

The only team with any outlandish success moving on this defense on the ground was in the Oregoon game and that wouldn't happen today. I don't think Texas would pass us silly today, either.

BSu looks to me to be a bit like A & M...a good running back and a pretty decent QB, and they don't make a lot of mistakes. It won't be easy, but it will be a solid win for the Sooners...provided we aren't rusty and start making stupid penalties and/or turning the ball over. But BSu has had the same layoff we've had, to the day. So that can go both ways.

2. OK2LA

OK2LA New Member

I'm just curious if you TRULY believe this, or if you're kinda hedging your "bet" a little bit. (not a literal bet)

It's obvious that most, if not all posters on this board feel that OU will win the game. (not that THAT is too out of the ordinary, but IT IS a bowl game, and a bcs game at that.)

I'm just curious if you have a little bit of that OU/usc game stuck in your craw? (kinda like I did) I think we all got caught with our pants around our ankles on that one. We all were drinking the kool-aid, and got blindsided.

Do you feel that if you hedge a little bit, that it might not hurt as bad IF we lose? You could then say - "I told you so. I knew we would "overlook" these guys. These guys were better than EVERYONE ELSE thought. (not me though - I saw it) - etc. etc."

Just curious. :pop:

3. blackbeauty02

blackbeauty02 New Member

First, how the hell do you pick Boise over Oklahoma?

Second, Do you know Erin Higgins? Or just a big fan?

4. blackbeauty02

blackbeauty02 New Member

Are you serious? If you are friends of Erin I'm disappointed. To thin this guy is better than AD? He is by far one of the best running backs ever...

5. blackbeauty02

blackbeauty02 New Member

Boise State has no chance. I have lost all respect for you and I think you should change your name so as not to embarrass my friend Erin anymore

6. BudSooner

BudSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

IT'S THE TATERS I TELL YA!!!

That being said, nothing like fried taters, OU 38 Donkeys 21

7. Edmond Sooner

Edmond Sooner New Member

Heh. I bet your bookie turns and runs the other way when he sees you coming...

8. shelley45

shelley45 New Member

You are way off, Boise state will win 41-13

9. franklinjake

franklinjake New Member

I disagree, our front 7 will come out and smack around the Boise State running game. Our secondary will, well, "See Big 12 Championship".

Look, our team, imho, is faster, stronger, bigger, meaner, and more talented in every spot and every matchup. I am not an Ian believer yet, i want to see him against OU first.

10. franklinjake

franklinjake New Member

You didn't get the news flash that there won't be PACMYFUDGE-10 officials officiating the Fiesta Bowl which obviously weighed heavily on your prediction. Here is to finishing strong for a 13-1 season!!!!!!

OU - 77
    BSU - 10

11. blackbeauty02

blackbeauty02 New Member

I think we should be allowed to take Shelly45 and Higgins_Fan out back and beat them after we spank Boise State for the statements made above.

12. franklinjake

franklinjake New Member

Na, i wouldnt say that, they seem nice, even though imho misguided. Maybe just a "Gloat-A-Thon" :D

13. CatfishSooner

CatfishSooner New Member

IF bs wins then I'll cut a ball off

14. franklinjake

franklinjake New Member

I am all about OU football, but sacrifice one of the boys? damn... IM NOT WORTHY!!!

15. soonernation

soonernation New Member

He didn't say he was cutting his ball off.

16. franklinjake

franklinjake New Member

Do penguins have balls?

17. shelley45

shelley45 New Member

I am so sure that Boise State will win, so if they don't win I will never post on your forum again. But when they win look out!

18. Wishboned

Wishboned New Member

Gosh whatever will we do without your sparkling personality and 21 posts of brilliance?

19. MamaMia

MamaMia Moderator

Oh, you really must come back after the game. :D Pretty please? ;)

20. OK2LA

OK2LA New Member

he never said it would be his . . .

note to self: Just for safety's sake - do not watch Fiesta Bowl with CatfishSooner.

If he can gut a fish the size of Lawrence Taylor, my marble sack is not safe in the same room as him.