1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sarah Palin sparkly OU shirt

Discussion in 'TrumpFest 2016' started by badger, Apr 25, 2014.

1. Sooner8th

Sooner8th Well-Known Member

How could I? I'd have to registrar as a republican and that will never happen.

2. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
    Yes, there are states with open primaries. Do you vote in closed repub primaries?
    Good. A modicum of integrity is better than none.

3. okie52

okie52 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Will somebody please listen to 8th? Too many dam lemmings on this board!!!

4. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

Check out my new Sig LMFAO

5. okie52

okie52 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

BWaahahahahahahahhahahah!!!!

6. FaninAma

FaninAma SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Vet, Sooner8th is just a prototypical psuedo-intellectual progressive. He is just more honest than most. The namecalling starts when the rest of us hicks aren't appropriately impressed by his self-proclaimed intellectual superiority.

He is harmless for the most part. The most damage he can do is helping to elect self-minded psuedo-intellectual progressives who use the massive power of the federal government to force the rest of us to live under their insane policies and ideas.

I am amazed at his perserserverance as he has spent 23 pages on a message board trying to convince us that higher tax rates and more of our money being under the control of the geniuses in DC is the best thing we could ever hope to do for economic prosperity.

Delusional? Yes. Sad? Yes. Scarey? Oh hell yes!

Last edited: Jul 18, 2014
  7. Sooner8th

Sooner8th Well-Known Member

Thank you for making my point for me. Yet again.

First you ****ers are the kings of name calling - you started this crap first - libtart ect - so **** off if you don't like being called what you are, a bunch of dumbasses.

As for the "use the massive power of the federal government to force the rest of us to live under their insane policies and ideas" you all didn't have problem with it when you were making the insane policies and ideas, like the EXECUTIVE ORDERS bush issued to send my tax dollars to faith based organizations, which or course violates the constitution. You people sure as hell didn't sue him for those orders - which or course obama has issued fewer orders than bush or any other president since WWII.

As for the 23 pages - let's start with getting your facts straight, which conservatives just cant seem to do. It was the last 6 or 7 pages we discussed the cg tax - DUMBASS.

Now you notice I called you a name - of course I did, you said something stupid that can be easily checked, so LEARN.

You say I "spent 23 pages on a message board trying to convince us that higher tax rates and more of our money being under the control of the geniuses in DC is the best thing we could ever hope to do for economic prosperity" when you and your have spent the same amount of pages trying to convince yourselves that tax cuts raise tax revenues. The facts and data are clearly on my side. Tell me how cuttin' taxes worked for the dumbass you voted for TWICE!!!

This is the learning portion of the post so pay attention - why do you think conservatives pimp a heritage foundation report so hard? Could it be the only thing they can closely claim cutting taxes raise revenues? Why do you think it has become a part of conservative orthodoxy?

Too bad you are not as cynical with conservatives are you are with dems.

This is why we call you lemmings.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2014
  8. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

I Love you Long time !

9. Curly Bill

Curly Bill I'm a shootist

Bahahahahahaha!!!

10. rock on sooner

rock on sooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Izzat before er after discoverin' the virgin part?:cupcake: