1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Romo/Jerrah

Discussion in 'South Oval' started by Breadburner, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Breadburner

Breadburner Well-Known Member

are the suck....heh...!!!

2. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

Why do lottery winners go broke?

Because rather than admit that they just got lucky and be satisfied with what they've already won, they are convinced that they earned it somehow.

Meddle meddle meddle. How will Jerrah meddle next...

3. SanJoaquinSooner

SanJoaquinSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I'd blame their D.

4. Breadburner

Blame the D for Picks....Ok Jerrah.....!!!

5. ouleaf

ouleaf New Member

The DFW media has been abuzz all morning no doubt about what the Cowboys will want to do. At the end of the day the Cowboys are left with the same quandry as they have been the last several years at QB. Will they win with Romo? (probably not). Is there anyone better out there they can actually get? (no)

Romo had an awful game and the Redskins put together a good game plan of blitzing a lot b/c Dallas has one of the worst O-Lines in the league. Romo has one more year on his contract, so it will be interesting to see what they do there. I think he is back next year, as the Cowboys have a lot of other holes across the board to fill, mainly on the offensive/defensive lines. I'm really hoping the first 4 draft picks for the Cowboys all weigh over 300 pounds a piece.

The biggest problem for the Cowboys has been drafting and player development, IMO.

6. badger

Dallas selects 18th in next year's draft according to this. If a name QB is available, think Jerruh pulls the trigger?

Remember that past drafts haunt him, hence the Dez pick (he thought he was about to pass up another Randy Moss... time will tell). Think he's afraid of passing up a potential Aaron Rodgers (who the Packers picked in the mid-20s of the first round)?

7. Breadburner

He wont clean his own glasses but thinks he can put a team together....Idiot....Fun to watch though.....!!!!

8. hawaii 5-0

hawaii 5-0 Well-Known Member

Dallas needs an offensive line that isn't so offensive.

5-0

9. SanJoaquinSooner

SanJoaquinSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

they need to teach Romo how to shed blocks and tackle. a guy not named Adrian Peterson rushed for 200 yards on the Cowboys.

10. Breadburner

They need a QB that when the game is in his hands he doesn't completely **** it up.....Hahahahaha....!!!

11. badger

I didn't stay up for the game. Did this happen?
    [youtube]uIenBCaQHP0[/youtube]

12. Breadburner

Its been happening for some time...They didn't even have to act.....!!!!

13. ouleaf

ouleaf New Member

Doesn't matter who is back there if you can't block for the guy. I don't think this upcoming year will be a particularly strong QB class, and like I said Cowboys need to draft day one starters and quality depth guys that can develop on both sides of the ball so you arent relying on guys who are on the couch or signing free agents that nobody wants.

Dez had a pretty solid second half of the season and showed he could be dominant No. 1 receiver.

14. jk the sooner fan

jk the sooner fan loved by all

15. badger

Has JJ ever drafted a lineman in the first round? He usually wants to go for the big name splash over what the team really needs... or maybe I'm just thinking Dez Dez Dez

16. jk the sooner fan

Tyron Smith - Tackle - 2011 - first round

17. badger

Heh - maybe I should check Cowboys draft history before I type about it :)

They only took one lineman last year though... that's probably why they're hurting now. They took several in the 2011 draft, but only one again in 2010.

Linemen shouldn't be picked up as undrafteds. Quality ones are worthy it, for as long as they'll likely stick with your team. It seems Jerrah's preferring drafting spot at the top since 2004 has been either running back or linebacker. Not a good thing, IMHO.

18. jk the sooner fan

the cowboys draft history is full of failure......FULL
    and i'm a Cowboy fan

19. okiewaker

okiewaker New Member

Not a cowboy fan but I live in Ok so I know more about them than I do most teams. Does anyone think LJ will go to the Cowboys in the upcoming draft? Just curious.

20. badger

No team has perfect drafts. My Packers' highest pick in recent history we used on AJ Hawk (2006, fifth overall). While technically a Pro Bowler, I don't think he was worth a pick that high.

However, we made up for that by drafted Greg Jennings in the second round that year (56th overall)