1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Retry Oddballl vBet (FSU week)

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by badger, Sep 11, 2011.

1. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

Holy, Toledo! I am changing the odds during the Toledo/Boise game :p

2. badger

I must say that Toledo had me worried there for a sec that we'd have a ranked team go down last night. But only for about a second :D

The odds on that are once again 2:1.

With ISU's win, one of the Big 12's toughest weekend events is over, so you now only have 50:1 odds on the Big 12 being undefeated. Like I've said before, early birds get better odds :D

You have till 9 a.m. to get oddball fun in.

3. LiL10(s)ArEaJoKe

LiL10(s)ArEaJoKe New Member

So Clemson won, when is the unranked vs ranked gonna pay out, I wanna bet some more......

Thanks

4. LiL10(s)ArEaJoKe

When is the unranked vs ranked gonna pay out......wanna Vbet some more

5. LiL10(s)ArEaJoKe

Sorry for the double post it didn't show up.....on the phone

6. NormanPride

NormanPride SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Alas, I need to vSettle all of the vBets in one event at once (full disclosure: This is badger. NP and I are married and we sometimes post as each other)

As such, till the Arizona/Stanford game is a little bit more out of hand, I can't end this event because of the KW/Mikey both winning vEvent, since Indy fortunately got its first win earlier today.

Here's how the vBets look thus far:

Badger was NOT whorned the Longhorn Network (win!)

Lee Corso put on OU headgear, not Seminole (lose!)

Multiple ranked teams fell to unranked teams (win for that one, lose for the other)

Thanks to silly Kansas and their gawd awful second half, the Big 12 was not undefeated this week (lose!)

Severe weather indeed got ahold of college football this weekend, including our hometown Tulsa. Fortunately, I am at a friend's house, not experiencing the 70 mph reported winds and t-storms (win!)

I am not sure how the rest of the Bottom 10 shaped up, but Domer, the coveted 5-slot team, beat Michigan State. (win!)

Georgia beat their creampuff for the Coaches Hot Seat one (win!)

I admit that because the Texas game was so boring, I did not see if GG entered the game or not, or if it was just Case McCoy and David Ash as Texas' quarterbacks. soooo... anyone know??? (???)

The vBank always wins (win!)

And Kevin Wilson already won, so all that's left is the Stoops comeback to beat Stanford. Yes, I know, highly unlikely. (???)

So, that's how the settling will look later today or early tomorrow. Flak volunteered to handle the rest of the vSettling since I'm outta town.

7. SoonerofAlabama

SoonerofAlabama Actual Poor Student

For the UT QB situation. Ash threw, McCoy threw, and Shipley threw. There is also some mystery guy who threw an incompletion, espn doesn't know who it was.

8. badger

A guy who throws a ball ain't a quarterback. I'm talking about three QUARTERBACKS entering for Texas, not just three separate Texas guys throwing the ball. Did GG enter the game at all?

9. SoonerofAlabama

SoonerofAlabama Actual Poor Student

No. Not from what I saw.

10. ouflak

ouflak Oh wow! Oh wow! Oh wow!

I was about to settle this, but there is a slight point of clarification. You state that the coaches hot-seat bet was a win, but the bet states that the team must lose. Georgia won so... that bet would seem to be a loss, unless I misinterpreted something.

11. ouflak

ouflak Oh wow! Oh wow! Oh wow!

Ok, looking at CoachesHotSeatRanking.com:

Well, Rick Neuhesel lost this week, but it was to Mack Brown who is ranked #10, so no go there. Obviously, Georgia won, so that doesn't hit. BUT Mike Locksley as New Mexico is number 3 in the ranking and lost (badly) to Texas Tech, so I will call this a win.

12. badger

Sorry, I was confused last nite. Seems like you got it vSettled correctly regardless :D

13. Rogue

Rogue Answers - 25 Cents

For a change, I made a mistake in vbookie, but not my online real money bookie.
    I bet the under on this game and hit.