1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PubFest 2012

Discussion in 'TrumpFest 2016' started by SanJoaquinSooner, Dec 4, 2011.

1. hawaii 5-0

hawaii 5-0 Well-Known Member

I'll just pretend you're intelligent enough to figure that one out.

Let's see how long it takes.

5-0

2. Turd_Ferguson

Turd_Ferguson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

That's what I thought...

3. Curly Bill

Curly Bill I'm a shootist

Turd: 1
    Looney A** Liberal: 0

4. hawaii 5-0

I refuse to lead you around by your nose the rest of your life.

I expect you have a high school education or at least went back and got your GED.

Do yourself a favor and use your brain.

5-0

5. hawaii 5-0

Oh my word !!!!!

The Liberals are ganging up on the NeoCons again !!!

Saints preserve us !!!

5-0

6. Curly Bill

Or you could just answer the question posed to you. Your attempt to claim some sort of mental superiority here, while I'm sure it tickles you, doesn't hide the fact you're dodging it.

And I have a high school diploma, a bachelors degree and a masters. What I win? Can I join the smart people's club with you? Do we set around in our cardigans smoking pipes or what? And I bet we get Obama patches to sew on those snazzy sweaters don't we? Oh man, it's gonna be so sweet!!!

Turd_Ferguson likes this.
  7. hawaii 5-0

Since you answered the response I made to Turd and not even intended for you, I just don't see how I could nominate you for the Mensa Society.

I'm dodging nothing. A quick Google search will give the answer I was looking for.

Since Turd didn't turn in his homework I must give him a failing grade. An 'F'.

5-0

8. Curly Bill

That's not even an honest attempt at a dodge.

9. SanJoaquinSooner

SanJoaquinSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

1. At the opening of the hearing, there was an all-male panel. Issa explained that the reason Fluke was denied was because she was not qualified to testify. He explained that although the Donk submissions were late, he would accommodate Barry Lynn but not Fluke. Deadlines had nothing to do with it.

2. The pubs had two females testify on another panel, following the recess, and to an empty audience. This sustains my claim that the pubs are clueless on this issue. Of course Issa probably never suspected that the conservative media (Limbaugh) would take this issue viral - and couldn't have looked worse. The title of the hearing may have referred to Separation of Church and State, but the specific issues discussed by the panelists were in reference to birth control.

3. Unofficial means not official. It does not mean "news conference."

4. Fluke's testimony about the cost was in reference to a woman who lost her ovary when she quit taking the pill due to its prohibitive cost. Fluke extrapolated based on the actual cost to the woman, not what the cheapest pill available costs. I have no idea if the prescription of this woman was the same as the pill offered by Walmart for $9. She was giving an example of what it cost one woman, not what the cost is for all women.

4. There are dozens of reasons why one may argue that getting gov't out of health care is wise. Personally, I'd start with Medicare, but then again, I'm not running for office. And I'm all for non-profits and charities playing a prominent role.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2012
  10. sappstuf

sappstuf New Member

And why don't you mention the reason there was an empty audience? Because the Dems left in an unprofessional and undiginfied huff..

She wasn't speaking about 1 student..

I see no mention of a woman with a lost ovary.. I see a reference to "a lot of students".. She is clearly speaking in generalities. I'm sure birth control "can" cost a woman $3000 during law school. You know how much birth control "can" cost as well? $354 for 3 years of the pill.. Strange she didn't mention that. Probably not good for the false narrative she is trying to build though...

This is the most sensible thing you said in the entire post. You have no idea, I have no idea.. What she is presenting is secondhand information with no way to verify. Issa was right not to let her testify about rumors and hearsay..

Speaking of hearsay...

This sounds much more like an urban legend than something that actually happened. But even if it did, you would have to be pretty dumb to make that kind of an assumption and illogical leap. Frankly, I don't believe it. A person making those kind of decisions would have ended up at West Virginia...

11. SanJoaquinSooner

Puerto Rico was a sacrificial lamb for Ricky Santorum.

He figured to gain more stateside votes by slamming the PR's than he'd lose in the Puerto Rico Primary.

12. Turd_Ferguson

Is that what he figured? Did he or his adviser's tell you that?...or are you once again stating **** that you don't know **** about?

13. soonerhubs

soonerhubs SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Well Rick and Newt have thrived on the religious bigotry of many in the southern states. Why would a little xenophobia towards ethnic groups be much different?

Last edited: Mar 19, 2012
  14. SanJoaquinSooner

Santorum said: "As in any other state, you have to comply with this and any federal law. And that is that English has to be the main language,"

Now either Santorum is stupid and believes what he said -- or he knows it's bull**** and using it to make beef stew.

I don't believe he's stupid.

15. Turd_Ferguson

Must you speak in crypto, or can you spell it out in plain ****'n english?

16. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

Depends on what State he's posting in?

17. SanJoaquinSooner

Puerto Rico was a sacrificial lamb for Ricky Santorum.

He figured to gain more stateside votes by slamming the PR's than he'd lose in the Puerto Rico Primary.

18. Turd_Ferguson

O. You must be talking to his adviser's...No?

19. SanJoaquinSooner

SantorumAdvisor @SanJoaquinSooner Santorum ain't stupid.
    2 days ago · reply · retweet · favorite

20. SanJoaquinSooner

RomneyAdvisor My boy Mitt is an Etch-a-Sketch guy!
    1 day ago · reply · retweet · favorite