1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

***Post Your OU-west virginia Score Here***

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by stoops the eternal pimp, Sep 28, 2015.

1. Turd_Ferguson

Turd_Ferguson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

OU 35
    WV 14

2. deweydw

deweydw Well-Known Member

OU - 42
    WV - 23

3. papawlambert

papawlambert Member

How about
    WVU 38
    OU 27

4. Soonerjeepman

Soonerjeepman SoonerFans.com Elite Member

wv leads conf in passing eff., and completions...but last in # of TD's and yards I think...
    or something like that...

OU 38
    Hillbilly's 24

5. deweydw

deweydw Well-Known Member

They haven't played anybody worth mentioning. I gave them the benefit of the doubt.

6. papawlambert

papawlambert Member

Same as OU.
    Who's doing better in the conference on defense?

I think it will be a great game and am looking forward to it.

7. Soonerjeepman

SOS
    OU 29th
    Hillbillys 35th

So, the reality is we've played better teams. Pretty sure wv would have given up as many yards or more against tulsa...guess we'll see on Sat. You want your stats on def to count but not the stats I pointed out in the off...okay.

8. papawlambert

papawlambert Member

This is what forums are all about. You assume some things and state it as fact. As I said, Saturday will be fun.
    After that I will become a Sooner fan again.

9. Turd_Ferguson

lol

10. papawlambert

papawlambert Member

If you will check the forums I have been a Sooner fan since Bud Wilkinson days. My Dad went to OU. My Grandson happened to get a Scholarship to West Virginia.
    Hopefully that explains it to you.

11. WV has the best secondary in the conference. Not based on their gawdy stats but Joseph is probably top 8 in safeties to have played in the big 12.. corners are good.. tough group.

Depends how much time Mayfield can buy in the pocket because all protection breaks down eventually.

12. papawlambert

papawlambert Member

West Virginia does not have much of a pass rush.

13. Soonerjeepman

not sure where I said anything about your loyalty?

I pointed out the wv offense had some weird numbers...led in 2 categories but was last in the other 2.
    you stated that wv had a better D...rankings wise...someone pointed out wv's schedule, you offered OU's...I pointed out wv sos was weaker than OU's.

I know your grandson is playing for wv...I've been around the board a long time...even before it was this board.

No offense, but hopefully your grand-son doesn't sniff the field sat! (doubt it happens but who knows.)

14. papawlambert

papawlambert Member

No offense to you either. Now that is behind us, are you familiar with any property for sale in SE Okla? Preferably a little west of the Talihina area. Not interested in Beavers Bend or Broken Bow area.

15. SicEmBaylor

SicEmBaylor Baylor Ambassador

I'm selling some land just outside of Antlers. I have a buyer who is interested, but I'm finalizing county approval for an easement to build a road -- hopefully he'll still be there when it's finalized.

16. BoulderSooner79

BoulderSooner79 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I wouldn't mind if Lambert kicks a few 50+ yarders and stays on the Lou Groza watch list for a final score of:

OU - 47
    WVU - 9

Then we can have a big group hug around here.

17. Turd_Ferguson

I like it.

18. rock on sooner

rock on sooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

OU 45
    WV 17

19. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

Im a Bit East and North of Talihina Peem sent
    Scor3 be 38 17 OU wins