1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Poke Meltdown...

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by Turd_Ferguson, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Turd_Ferguson

Turd_Ferguson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

2. BB37

BB37 Active Member

I don't know if I'm brave enough to peek over there...

3. Turd_Ferguson

lol

4. BoulderSooner79

BoulderSooner79 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

The horror, the horror.

5. Wishboned

Wishboned New Member

I don't think they recognized last year as a loss either since they said they led the entire game.

So according to them they're on a 3 game win streak over OU.

6. soonertodd

soonertodd New Member

They're gonna need to open up a suicide hotline in stoolwater. It was funny seeing 2011 Big 12 champs in the background with all that blank space around it.need to frame that and sell all the rest for advertising tractor supply

7. BB37

BB37 Active Member

Let 'em fume! That just makes this win more enjoyable!

8. Therealsouthsider

Therealsouthsider New Member

...my personal favorite,

"why can't we just play OU the first big12 game of the year to get the loss out of the way"

ss

9. BB37

BB37 Active Member

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!!

10. ouwasp

ouwasp New Member

one of my son's poke friends tweeted something like "You think we'd get used to these devastating losses...but no..."

If the pokes would just assume the position and quit being so feisty, life would be a lot more pleasurable for all of us.

11. OklaPony

OklaPony Well-Known Member

Posted by AZWE, who is now banned.

<snicker, snicker>

12. bluedogok

bluedogok SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Using Clayton Williams logic there?

13. Turd_Ferguson

Still reach'n...:D

14. BB37

BB37 Active Member

Just rewatched that play -- ESpIN wasn't even showing the play clock on that play. Pokies already rewriting history...

15. Judge Smails

Judge Smails Well-Known Member

Saw one of them wanted Holder to file a lawsuit because the non INT call wasn't reviewed.

Really?

16. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

I kinder Liked this one !
    Aint the BEST team WINS?

17. aurorasooner

aurorasooner Well-Known Member

I'm sure some of our meltdowns after losses are just as bad, however I don't think I've even seen anyone on any of our boards suggest that Joe C. should file a lawsuit, although there was a lot of hate (and rightly so) after that Whoregon fiasco. That just too freakin' funny. The sheep around Stoolwater better hide tonight.

btw, Baylor just went up on the whorns 17-3.

18. ouduckhunter

ouduckhunter New Member

Orange Ags will not get my attention until allegedly there are death threats against refs, and the booth replay people....as we allegedly did after the quack debacle per the Oregonian who can jump up and bite my old ***!!

19. stoopified

stoopified SoonerFans.com Elite Member

We ain't doin' too bad for a team that is forced live in the shadow of T.Boone State If Ags wanna discuss missed call,what about the targeting call that was ignored against our te? There were two defensive PI that they should have been tagged with as well as 1 offensive PI. All in all the calls balanced out and as usual we won.

20. MichiganSooner

MichiganSooner Well-Known Member

From the Orangepower game thread. It doesn’t get any better than this.

Well, this could be Gundy last game. Texas maybe coming for him with an open checkbook

OSU should not play this game late in the year get it over with early that part of the problem with this series.

Should have been reviewed but Gilbert should have held on to the damn ball.

Why can we never beat these guys????

Out coached again by big game bob!

We used to have a name around here for snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. And it isn't gooner magic.

How many times is this gonna happen before we stop losing games like this

just because the final score will go down in history as 'surprising blow-out', that doesn't mean Gundy's a bad coach. He really stomps Texas all the time - that's the only game that counts.

I've often cursed my father for raising me as a Poke fan. I keep wanting to walk away but they keep pulling me back in. I should have left after the 2011 season

And this doozy…

I wished we jumped the big 12 ship with the others, why play a game every year you have only a 15.6% winning percentage and look forward to playing them. Clearly 2011 was a fluke

ouwasp likes this.