1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Palin v. Biden: Thursday Night Steel Caged Match

Discussion in 'South Oval' started by lexsooner, Sep 30, 2008.

1. lexsooner

lexsooner Well-Known Member

Any predictions? I think with the highly structured format, nothing will come of this debate, just prepared lines. It will be the annoying blabber-mouth Biden vs. the somewhat inept newcomer Palin. Palin has been practicing according to the news and not doing very well, so she is being worked over by McCain's people. Biden would do well to say as little as possible. It will have little to no bearing on the election, but might be interesting. If not, I might just start drinking various brands of Bourbon like on Friday night during Obama v. McCain. I just picked up some Knob Creek to sample. Blanton's is still my favorite.

2. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

OVJ all the way :D

OU-HSV likes this.
  3. KC//CRIMSON

KC//CRIMSON New Member

Biden by Kimora, early second round.

4. OU-HSV

OU-HSV SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I predict that SNL rakes Palin over the coals Sat. night once again....I just hope they can bring themselves to rag on Biden and Obama some as well

5. soonerhubs

soonerhubs SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I predict I will be even more angry as I have to watch this crap when there could be an episode of The Office I'm missing.

6. AggieTool

AggieTool New Member

I wonder if we could get 'em both greased up and in thongs for this.:D

7. Rogue

Rogue Answers - 25 Cents

Yeah, I think the heavily structured scenario favors both of these loose cannons. I continue to be dismayed with both of the VP running mate choices.

8. Rogue

Rogue Answers - 25 Cents

Like a foot-in-mouth contest.

9. colleyvillesooner

colleyvillesooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

ditto.

10. Viking Kitten

Viking Kitten SoonerFans.com Elite Member

So who all has heard the Internet rumor about Palin not being able to name one single Supreme Court decision other than Roe v. Wade? Supposedly there is an unaired part of the interview with Katie C. where she was asked to name any other landmark decision and SP just sits there with a blank look on her face.

I'm having a little trouble buying it, mainly because I think the video would have been leaked by now. But if it were true and she shouldn't even come up with Brown v. Board of Education, I think I'd want to kick her in the stomach.

11. The Maestro

The Maestro SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Ummmm....hello? Can YOU see Russia from your back porch?

12. sooneron

sooneron Soonerfans.com Elitist

No, but I have a lot of russians on my morning train, that qualifies me more than SP in that regard.

13. Viking Kitten

Viking Kitten SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Good point. I should kick her in the throat so maybe she'll stop saying stupid sh*t for a while.

14. Hot Rod

Hot Rod New Member

I think they should get another moderator.

15. SoonerProphet

SoonerProphet Well-Known Member

McCulloch v. Maryland

16. swardboy

swardboy SoonerFans.com Elite Member

All I know is she bitch-slapped the incumbent in Alaska, and Biden is an ***-clown....

17. Veritas

Veritas Moderator

WND (WorldNetDaily) isn't exactly an objective news source. The book is about black politicians in the post-racial era, and I don't think anyone could write anything about black politicians without mentioning Barack Obama.

18. TexasLidig8r

TexasLidig8r SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Sweet Blue Jesus on a bicycle.. how in the world did the Elephants agree to that assclown of a moderator???

By the way.. Knob Creek.. pretty good... a few cubes of ice.... a good cigar...

19. arenateam

arenateam New Member

I think McCain's handlers have her to nervous.

20. Howzit

Howzit Junice Groupie

Big woo, has Biden killed a moose and eaten the heart raw?

I bet not.