1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OU vs TX 50 yard line. Best view of the game

Discussion in 'Sooner Swap' started by EstablishedSooner1967, Sep 19, 2010.

1. Soonerntxs

Soonerntxs New Member

ANY LUCK?:D

2. Im not poking fun at you for selling them that high..Im poking fun at you for thinking anybody around here would think pay that much:D ...

These bitches only order off the $1 menu

3. yermom

yermom Stayatworkdad

typically, this isn't the place to gouge people. there are already places to go to pay $500+ for OU/Texas tickets. probably places that get more traffic than here.

this place is also full of cheap bastards and jackasses

btw, can you have sex on them? :D

4. For 1200, I Better be Able to have sex with them

5. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

Ok Ima raise my Bid to 200 , 2 Corny dogs a empty bag of cheetos AND some mustard .

6. Soonerntxs

Soonerntxs New Member

$201, 2.5 corny dog sticks, an empty soda bottle & a pair of smu season tickets. :eek:

7. olevetonahill

My mustard is worth more than the smu tickets.:p

8. SoonerInSpringdale

SoonerInSpringdale New Member

Actually ... If I came here it would be to advertise them at face value. This I'd a Sooner fan site. If I want to get screwed I'll go to some other website on the net. Going to really suck if those seats are empty when there could be a Sooner fan screaming their heads off all game.

What is the face value?

9. Soonerntxs

Soonerntxs New Member

I think Est. has sold them GOLDEN Tickets to a *, and quit talkin to us?:mad:

or

Is considering OLVET's "MUSTARD":confused:

or

Has moved to Craigslist or ebay:rolleyes:

or

Started establishedtickets2010 LLC. :eek:

or

decided to go to Dallas & get 200/per on gameday!:p

10. olevetonahill

Dayum I thot i had em when i thru in the Mustard . :mad:

11. down to 1100! hot deal people!

12. Soonerntxs

Soonerntxs New Member

STEP, I think we are going to have a BID WAR on OUr hands, I saw another selling 2 for $600.....

Est.1967 you better cover your block.... pm that other guy and tell him, you were here first, and you will be here last...!!

:pop:

13. I'm selling seats at my house to watch it on my 60 inch TV...1000 bucks a seat!

14. olevetonahill

Are refreshments included? will ya take a check ?

15. yes they are included...checks are allowed with proper ID...

There will be a halftime show

16. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

FIRE SALE ! ! ! :D

UCLA 20

whorns 3

LMAO!

17. Im still here I was at the Cincy game and did not take my computer.. But, when I sell them I give you all the final price.. and yes the Horns Fed me! So, will drop it some more today..

18. SoonerInSpringdale

SoonerInSpringdale New Member

I'll give you $200..cold hard cash in your hand...no check, straight cash.

$200 for both and you will be getting a sooner fan in for their very first time.

Let's make a deal.

19. olevetonahill

Hell I dun beat that bid ,

20. ousooners182

ousooners182 New Member

lol thats what im saying. I love when people say they will pay in "cold hard cash" if i was selling tickets i would be like wtf it better be in cash what other payment methods are there..??? would someone honestly consider a check or money order...or do people have credit card swiping machines and have that linked to their bank account.

and no thanks on the tickets i will wait till friday night when everyone is freaking out trying to get rid of them and are letting them go for 170 a piece.....or just get some tickets at the game for around 125-150 a piece at kickoff.