1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OU vs SDSU

Discussion in 'Sooner Basketball' started by Blue, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Ruf/Nek7

Ruf/Nek7 New Member

I understand your frustration but fitz cannot run with this team. Ok, don't call the blatant push on neal but call hield. Damn

2. Ruf/Nek7

Ruf/Nek7 New Member

Need cousins back in. Sit grooms

3. One4OU

One4OU New Member

We are playing dumb..and this game
    is getting ready to be over. Stupid fouls and no one can step up. Offense is stale.

4. Blue

Blue SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Completely underwhelmed by our effort. But big surprise. OU sucks in the dance. 56-48 sdsu. 8 to go.

Need a miracle the way we are playing.

5. Blue

Tyler neal and cam clark are playing big minutes. I mustve hit a time warp back to 2010.

6. Ruf/Nek7

Ruf/Nek7 New Member

I feel we have really attacked more tonight, just not getting the same calls as sdsu is getting.

7. Lott's Bandana

Lott's Bandana SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Fisher took 'em inside and we gots no answer.

8. SoonerBBall

SoonerBBall Well-Known Member

No ball movement, no real offense at all. Lots of isolation. As long as it is Osby, we're okay, but anyone else is a net negative for isolation.

I'm over M'baye completely. He is a Kelvin Sampson guy. Super athletic with no specific basketball ability and terrible basketball IQ.

9. Ruf/Nek7

Ruf/Nek7 New Member

Is it just me or does it always seem as though every OU opponent gets all the limelight when we play on national tv?

10. Blue

Fitz can hit a shot. Someone besides Osby that can do that on the floor would be great.

And way to go Pledger. MIA again.

11. boomersooner28

boomersooner28 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

We, or should I say Osby, needed Pledger to step up this game. Too bad a couple cheap fouls has kept him on the bench the entire game. ****

12. Blue

Cousins plays like a retard. Osby fer 3threee!

13. boomersooner28

boomersooner28 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Sorry Romero! Hate for you to go out like this!

14. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! SoonerFans.com Elite Member

There are 2 types of college sports fans out there: Soonerfans and Sooner haters. Yes, the media and the refs have their faves, and it's NEVAR us.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2013
  15. JaxSooner07

JaxSooner07 New Member

This is getting hard to watch. I feel bad for Osby. Dude has given us everything while everyone else seems like they forgot to get off the bus. HE deserves a win...

16. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! SoonerFans.com Elite Member

This is the first time I've seen OU basketball this year, and it's not very impressive so far.

17. Blue

We cant shoot. Pledger can though, coach. PUT HIM IN!!!!!

18. Ruf/Nek7

Ruf/Nek7 New Member

Yep, hate to say it bu t ghis one is over. And once it is, I am done with the tourney.

19. Sooner95

Sooner95 Well-Known Member

Pledger hasn't done anything either...

We just don't have it, played a good first half but nothing going 2nd..

20. Blue

All right guys. Hittin the porch for a "defeat" cigar. Proud of the Sooners this year. Hopefully tourney appearances are gonna be commonplace. You did play like garbage tonight, but I forgive you.