1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OU/texas tickets

Discussion in 'Sooner Swap' started by hillis, Aug 20, 2006.

1. dmpender

dmpender New Member

Anybody,
    I'm an 87 OU grad and I want to take my 12 year old son who is a huge Sooner fan to his first game. I just left the military and we now live in South Carolina, so this will be a major undertaking. I'm looking for two OU-TX or OU-Colorado tickets on the OU side. Anyone interested in selling for a fair price please email me at [email protected] or send a reply here.

2. JQuinn

JQuinn New Member

Looking to purchase 2-4 OU/TX tickets on lower level, OU side only. I went to OU, going to the game with fellow sooners! [email protected]

3. Mwolf12

Mwolf12 New Member

Hot or not, I have two tickets in the ou endzone. E-mail me at [email protected] if interested. Sec 29 row 35.

4. Mwolf12

Mwolf12 New Member

Hot or not, I have 2 tickets in the ou endzone sec 29 row 35. Email me if you're interested at [email protected]

5. Mwolf12

Mwolf12 New Member

Somehow I messed that up.

6. OU_alum06

OU_alum06 New Member

I have two OU/TX tickets close to the field and they are not together but close ( 2nd and 5th row)...so I'm selling for 200 per ticket OBO. If you buy them we can negotiate the price for the pair. PLEASE email soon so I can either meet with you or overnight them to you!! please email [email protected] Thanks and GO SOONERS!:)