1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OU-osu

Discussion in 'Sooner Basketball' started by soonerbub, Feb 5, 2011.

1. 101sooner

101sooner New Member

Aggie, there isn't a college basketball fan in the USA outside of Stillwater that has a clue what OSU's postseason record is because without a National Championship since the 1940's, nobody gives a ****. Most folks know Wayman went to OU and was a Bass player. Most people know that Blake Griffin went to OU. I bet 95% of college basketball fans couldn't tell you who the head coach at OSU is and I bet 75% of the younger generation couldn't tell you where Henry Iba coached.

You are a football school just like us, you just suck at football

booomer likes this.
  2. 101sooner

101sooner New Member

Matter of fact, and I'm being serious, if you asked 1000 random college students outside the state of Oklahoma who the Oklahoma State Cowboy's basketball coach is, the most common answer would be:

"T-Boone Pickens?"

booomer likes this.
  3. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

Cowboy man, it is nice to have a cordial Poke fan here and all, but in a nutshell, your team stole a victory from our beloved workhorses that been willing themselves to victories that few expected out of them this year. So forgive us if we're a little bit less-than-appreciative of your basketball history at the present moment.

4. booomer

booomer imallamachin

......and don't forget the head-to-head matchup is OU 126, pokes 93.

5. ...sooner

...sooner New Member

-ugh they were terrible

--agreed

-was. saw him with a really pretty brunette saturday night.

--hahaha +1

-this +1