1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OU- Nova

Discussion in 'Sooner Basketball' started by SoonerorLater, Dec 7, 2015.

1. Soonerjeepman

Soonerjeepman SoonerFans.com Elite Member

lol...yes..cousins would drive me frickin crazy...unbelievable plays then totally brain farts..lol
    his nba stock is rising. Prob glad he moved to pg, that's what he'll play in the nba

2. Mookie91

Mookie91 Member

Good to see Cousins get into a better rhythm.

Jeep hope you aren't saying Cousins is an NBA player

3. Soonerjeepman

Soonerjeepman SoonerFans.com Elite Member

If he continues he'll get a look. He's got just as good opportunity..as long as he continues to play.

Obviously you don't...why?

4. Mookie91

Mookie91 Member

Prone to turnovers, takes ill advised shots and is a poor free throw shooter. Unfortunately the NBA draft has become very speculative and the talent evaluators will know what Cousins strengths and weaknesses are. I do think though he has the potential to be a VERY good player for a final four team. I hope Lon finds a way to get Cousins looks where he is already in a set shooting position because he is friggin deadly when he's set.

5. hawaii 5-0

hawaii 5-0 Well-Known Member

Wished I coulda gone. A nice small rec center with no bad seats. It was at Pearl Harbor.

Plan on going to the games here before Christmas.

A nice solid effort against a (so-called) Top 10 team. And still room to improve.

5-0

6. Mookie91

Mookie91 Member

Nova is really good team just couldn't put it in the ocean, great resume building win for OU!

7. hawaii 5-0

hawaii 5-0 Well-Known Member

I see potential in Nova, no doubt.

Top 20 fer sure.

5-0

8. Boomer.....

Boomer..... .....Sooner!

Great win last night.