1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OU Depth Chart 2006

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by Desert Sapper, Jan 6, 2006.

1. Collier11

Collier11 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I agree with that jm, they def. should have picked a qb in the summer and not been so damn vanilla on offense. That is the one reason why im glad that chuck is gone, he was so simple in our first game or two of every game

2. birddog

birddog SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I'll ask again...Who'd Nick blow?
    Please fess up.

3. JohnnyMack

JohnnyMack SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I think the Orange Bowl hangover lasted longer than expected. After the Tulsa game, this team was dangerously close to sliding into bolivian. Remember half time of the Tulsa game? I think we were all wondering if we'd win a game all year. That being said, I think Stoops held the team together and they grew up a lot. Take away JWhite, Clayt, BJ and Bradley along with Brown and you have an offense, that even with the talent coming in, and even with AD returning was bound to struggle early. Mix in an early season injury to AD and this season could have been disastrous.

Did we look good winning the games we won this year? No. In hindsight did we play some fairly tough opponents? Yes. Didn't our opponents go like 6 - 1 in bowls including 3 conference champs?

4. birddog

birddog SoonerFans.com Elite Member

So Texass is now Bolivia?;)

5. RooseveltRoughRider

RooseveltRoughRider New Member

OU should be pretty good next year. Would'nt just write Texas off too soon though.

6. jkm  the stolen pifwafwi

jkm the stolen pifwafwi SoonerFans.com Elite Member

shhh. this is our delusional phase of the year. ;)