1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ou at texas

Discussion in 'Sooner Basketball' started by badger, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Soonerjeepman

Soonerjeepman SoonerFans.com Elite Member

instead of quoting everyone, I'll just respond...

First I'm as far from PC as anyone else...but as someone who has had the great opportunity to coach (just hs) I could care less about any celebration until the horn sounded, especially on their floor. I had no problem with OU cutting the nets down at ku..although the ku fans thought it was classless...but game over we won the Big 8, celebrate.

I understand the hate for the horns. Obviously hindsight is 20/20, but OU's shooting % was unbelievably high, both 2's and 3's...it HAD to come down. I guess that is the "coach" in me, the odds of it continuing are really low. Just play the game, celebrate with teammates.

Guess I'm old school...but far from PC.

Blue likes this.
  2. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

A lot of opposing fans get butthurt easily in Big 12 basketball. KU is among the butthurt fanbases.

They are cool during football season. During basketball, it is their sacred cow and don't you DARE think about turning it into a tasty hamburger

3. kevpks

kevpks New Member

I'm so glad we are playing early tomorrow. It's time to wash that loss away with a beatdown of the tornado chickens.

4. Soonerjeepman

yup

5. Soonerjeepman

I live up here...they are the worse. Basketball season ALMOST is a yr round sport to them...