1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oklahoma 3.2 vs Milwaukee's Beast - Game Thread

Discussion in 'Sooner Basketball' started by KC//CRIMSON, Mar 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jkm  the stolen pifwafwi

jkm the stolen pifwafwi SoonerFans.com Elite Member

i have 6 brackets and didn't pick us to win this game in one of them. i looked at their stat sheet and saw they have 2 guards averaging 47/game between them. i knew we were in for total pwnage...

2. U-T

U-T <font color="#DE59A4" size="3"><b>I have issues wi

I can't hear you, Ron. Our team is still in the ncaa tournament actually winning games

oumartin likes this.
  3. oumartin

oumartin New Member

man, you let them win one meaningful NC in a sport that actually matters and they think they own our boards.

I'm with GDC from here on out..

Why we don't ban whorns is beyond me.

4. Gandalf_The_Grey

Gandalf_The_Grey SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Have you actually ever watched our girls play? About 7 out of 10 times they score before the other team has all 5 girls past half court. How do you explain OU's women great offenses before Courtney? Courtney helps because she is an excellent passer and helps them when they have to slow down. Plus she helps them on defense which had been a weakness before her and Ashley showed up. One of the reasons Courtney creates so many open shots is because Higgins, Welch, Rush, Etc al....never quit moving.

5. Taxman71

Taxman71 New Member

Don't try to talk logic with a whorn, it is useless.

Rather than banning whorns, I prefer to archive their posts and revisit them each mid-October.

6. mOUse

mOUse New Member

I don't think KS is an idiot by any means. Fantastic Defensive intensity! But, I am starting to think there is a reason some offensive minded players go elsewhere. Maybe defensive tunnel vision isn't the answer. Sometimes, in some stretches its good to let them play.
    I've got to look to several schools and their recent success, in large due to their coach.
    UAB, Nevada, Pacific, Saint Joseph, So. Ill and now throw in UW-M. They have all had more success in the last three tourneys. We can't rest on our performance from 2003 and expect players to just come to Norman. We need a recruiter! I don't know what acedemic requirements there are for these schools, but somehow they have built up some fantastic teams. My Guess is its a recruiting coach.
    Food for thought.

7. Gandalf_The_Grey

Gandalf_The_Grey SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Remind me, what happened in your last NCAA tournament game...in fact remind me of what happened in your last Tournament game....I was so impressed with how you whooped Kansas...Texas is a tournament winning school...

8. sooneron

sooneron Soonerfans.com Elitist

Could we look to the departure of Terry Evans as a turning point?

9. GottaHavePride

GottaHavePride Brewmaster

If by that you mean you haven't played yet, then OK. Claiming the game before the fact smacks a bit of arrogance.

10. oumartin

oumartin New Member

yeah, but terry evans wasn't on staff for the final four year was he? i thunk he came in with D'angelo.

11. Phil

Phil Administrator Staff Member

Articles:
    All right, that's enough. It's womens hoops tourney/spring football season.

ouflak likes this.
  12. sooneron

sooneron Soonerfans.com Elitist

I can't remember. He prolly did. Who was the ***'t that left after the Elite 8 year?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.