1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oklahoma 3.2 vs Milwaukee's Beast - Game Thread

Discussion in 'Sooner Basketball' started by KC//CRIMSON, Mar 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CtheB

CtheB New Member

You are such an incredible f***stick. Sure you haven't had any athletes ruled ineligible in the last 24 hours, jagoff?

2. MojoRisen

MojoRisen New Member

Take your bracket- and think of every school that pays it coaches less than 500K a year- look at style of play and then decide.

I tell you what- I bet we could get the WV coach.

What is our budget- and I will come up with another list of 25 canidates to interview- I also think the Marquette coach would jump for some good cash.

You will shoot down everyone that gets thrown out- That coach today I like the up tempo - if you were a milwaukee fan- that would have been fun.

Cool.

3. sooneron

sooneron Soonerfans.com Elitist

I think he was referring to UDub, but doesn't know that their main rival is Wazzou.

4. Grimey

Grimey New Member

5. snp

snp New Member

Barnes swept us in 03, and has been recruiting very well. There is a lot more upside to that program then to ours.

And I meant Washington. They seem to be pretty good in past years.

Uhm, what would they be considered then? Sure as hell not a basketball school. I didn't say they were good, but they're definately football first.

6. oumartin

oumartin New Member

Creen is going to Indiana I heard.

7. U-T

U-T <font color="#DE59A4" size="3"><b>I have issues wi

Want me to send you a post card from the RCA Dome?

8. Statalyzer

Statalyzer Well-Known Member

Running offensive sets = passing to Courtney Paris and standing around to either watch her score, or standing around waiting for the pass to come out of the quadruple team for an open 3. It isn't the offensive set, it's the recruiting of a perfect match of players. The men's team doesn't have that natural offensive chemistry.

Coming from a team getting investigated for recruiting violations, that's an odd choice of smack talk.

[​IMG]

9. sooneron

It's not always about the cash. Some of these guys like being at smaller programs where they are the big men on campus.
    I would venture to guess that the AD would be willing to shell out about 600K with incentives to a new guy with a proven track record. Less to someone that hasn't had any big exposure.

10. Taxman71

Taxman71 New Member

When people complain about the LNC not filling up, I always point to KS. His teams win (albeit ugly) and OU has great fans. However, KS just does not get the fans excited because he does not seem care about creating excitement or enduring the fans to him. All he wants to do is coach and win games (which he is very good at IMO). That is fine when you are winning important games (see Bob Stoops), but it is does not work when you underachieve every March (with two exceptions).

Think about it, KS has won more Big 12 games than any other coach, been to a Final 4, won the regular season championship, won the conference tournament 3 years in a row, yet is in afterthought of Big 12 coaches. He just does not create excitement. In fact, he stomps all over excitement by letting the fans scream at the refs while he folds his arms and acts like our players deserve bad calls for being stupid. Tough love should be in the practice gym, not in the games.

11. CtheB

CtheB New Member

Yes, please do, make sure you mail it to me, Your Daddy, in BigBrotherOUHastoStinkforUstoWinANationalTitle, Oklahoma.

12. oumartin

oumartin New Member

Just a little something I saw today. maybe its nothing.
    How many times after a UW-MIL basket did you see OU taking 5-10 seconds to set up an inbounds play against the full court press instead of yanking the ball outta the net and throwing it in before they could get set up.

Watch the women play and they yank the ball outta the net and bam. they are going the other way.

13. MojoRisen

MojoRisen New Member

Andy Kennedy- did well in his first year in the Big East- He is Young and has a proficiency to recruit.

I would serioulsy take a look at his background... Who in the hell would have said Thad Matta 2 years ago.. Keep your eye on the game..

14. U-T

Your daddy is located here

University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee
    P.O. Box 413
    2200 E. Kenwood Blvd.
    Milwaukee, WI 53201-0413
    (414) 229-1122

15. Harry Beanbag

Harry Beanbag SoonerFans.com Elite Member

They have possibly more upside in every program compared to OU just based on the state they're in. Of course their basketball program was pretty crappy for the first 100 years of its existence though.

Barnes has them humming right now, but that doesn't mean they can maintain it at a pretty consistently high level like OU's has for 25 years now.

16. sooneron

I love how the whorn pieces of **** land over here like flies when the **** is flying.

17. U-T

**** is flying here a lot these days

18. Taxman71

Taxman71 New Member

It helps block their view of San Francisco East a/k/a Austin.

19. Harry Beanbag

Harry Beanbag SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I figured their boyfriends hairy navels would block their view well enough.

20. sooneron

Seriously, you should go slap your parents for raising a FPOMF like yourself.

OUthunder likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.