1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Offishul THUNDER vs Lakers playoff thread!!!

Discussion in 'OKC Thunder Talk' started by Collier11, Apr 15, 2010.

1. Eielson

Eielson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

The FT shooting was about even in the first two games. I doubt LA all of the sudden got three times as dirty.

2. Sooner13

Sooner13 New Member

Who could have ever imagined a season where the Lakers and Celtics players/fans would be crying about foul calls after playing the Thunder. LOVE it.

3. starclassic tama

starclassic tama New Member

i'm a few days late, but what an incredible game. i knew we had good crowds, but i've never heard any sporting event that loud...

4. SoonerNate

SoonerNate New Member

We are playing awesome. BTW, what's this if Kobe complains they switch the call?

That was weak.

5. misplacedsooner

misplacedsooner New Member

we are dominating. keep the intensity going, this could be our series.

6. stoopified

stoopified SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I can'y believe that BULLSH.IT call that Kobe cried about and got reversed.Kristic may have touched it but Kobe regained it, went up and came back down.Inadvertant whistle my a$$,that was travelling.

7. ndpruitt03

ndpruitt03 New Member

Thunder up by 19

8. ndpruitt03

ndpruitt03 New Member

Thunder up 22 after 3 quarters.

9. Crimson Kid

Crimson Kid Active Member

What a crowd!! Thunder are playing great.

10. tommieharris91

tommieharris91 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

nm

Last edited: Apr 24, 2010
  11. yankee

yankee New Member

lmao...this is so bad it's not even funny. thunder straight TOYING with the lakers. hahahahaha this is awesome!!

12. ndpruitt03

ndpruitt03 New Member

Durant and Westbrook didn't even play the 4th quarter.

13. Soonerfan88

Soonerfan88 Well-Known Member

And they still outscored the Lakers. :D

I believe the Thunder can win Game 5 if they just keep their heads in the game. Then bring it back to OKC for the knock-out punch Game 6.

14. yankee

yankee New Member

our bench needs to show up for us to win. everything else looks like it has fallen into place.

15. tm250

tm250 New Member

Awesome!!

16. SanJoaquinSooner

SanJoaquinSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

-- berry tramel

diegosooner and KC//CRIMSON like this.
  17. Collier11

Collier11 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I predicted Lakers in 6 and im glad to say that I may be wrong now :D

18. JLEW1818

JLEW1818 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

we took the lakers 7 last year. don't worry, the refs will start to bail them out.

19. misplacedsooner

misplacedsooner New Member

the free throw shooting difference is because the thunder go to the hoop hard while la shoots 3s and fadeaway jumpers all night. and what really kicked it in is when we started boxing out and hitting the boards and running...the lakers can NOT run with us...not even close so they foul to stop the break and put us in the bonus with 6 minutes left in the quarters. then they have artest and odom fouling for who knows why reason.

20. Eielson

Eielson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

You've got to be kidding me. The Thunder get a +42 FT shooting advantage in 2 OKC games, and you want to say that the refs are going to bail out the Lakers?

Last edited: Apr 25, 2010