1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

** Official Sooners vs. Zags **

Discussion in 'Sooner Basketball' started by Newbomb Turk, Dec 20, 2007.

1. OklaPony

OklaPony Well-Known Member

Ballgame!!!

2. lauderdalesooner

lauderdalesooner New Member

Great week for the Sooners, 2 big wins. Tonights win is the type of win that puts a buble team into the tourney.

3. Ground_Attack

Ground_Attack Well-Known Member

WOW. what a win!

4. Newbomb Turk

Newbomb Turk SoonerFans.com Elite Member

you prefer it from your own room?

;) :D

TopDaugIn2000 likes this.
  5. PhiDeltBeers

PhiDeltBeers Finding the apex

Great win fellas!

6. william_brasky

william_brasky New Member

7. TopDaugIn2000

TopDaugIn2000 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

DUH

Newbomb Turk likes this.
  8. AverageJoe

AverageJoe New Member

Nice win. Great Job Coach Capel. I had my doubts but I like the way you can coach the big men. We have not seen Big men play like this in a LONG TIME...................

AJ

9. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

We play ORU now?

10. KC//CRIMSON

KC//CRIMSON New Member

11. Paperclip

Paperclip SoonerFans.com Elite Member

No, it's now a "Classic" instead of a tournament. Just a one nighter.

12. okienole3

okienole3 New Member

Big WIN!

13. NormanPride

NormanPride SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Awesome. Totally awesome. When they come to play, these guys are pretty dang good! Pargo killed us, but AJ did some great D near the end that really sealed the win.

L2 is a freaking stud! Where did that come from?! I remember last year he would dominate the little guys and then disappear against the good ones, but that doesn't seem to be a problem this year. He's been up against some really great big men and beaten them.

I'm not a good x's and o's guy, but it also seemed like we had a much better and well-executed game plan. I know towards the end Gonzaga started watching Pargo do his thing, which is never a good sign. Did Capel outcoach the opposition in this one? I'd like to think so. :D

14. Blue

Blue SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Nice week. I'm officially ready for some b-ball.

15. Sooner98

Sooner98 New Member

16. Ash

Ash New Member

AJ deserves some big time props for his defense in the clutch. He also hit some big shots down the stretch. But this is a guy that, for whatever reason (health?), has been inconsistent. Had a huge game and shut down the guy nobody could stop up to that point in this game, including an in your face block to seal the win.

This is a very good win. Gonzaga isn't as good as they have been in years past, but they still have a solid team with some big time talent. BOOMER SOONER!

17. SOONER STEAKER

SOONER STEAKER New Member

Longar played like a man tonight. The kid "Griffin" played inspired for the 1st time ths season, 14 boards was impessive.

GOOD JOB coach Jeff Capel, your bringing fun back to OU mens basketball!!!!!!!

Boomer Sooner baby!

18. Lott's Bandana

Lott's Bandana SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Two big wins this week on Nat TV!

That should move us up in teh BCS.

:rolleyes:

19. tommieharris91

tommieharris91 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Longar Longar kicked *** tonight!!! Blake Griffin was teh allsome!!!!!!

If you get the chance to watch this Sooner team, take it. You may not get to see him after this season.

20. GottaHavePride

GottaHavePride Brewmaster

snot bubel?

[​IMG]