1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official Playof Thread: OKC vs. Denver...

Discussion in 'OKC Thunder Talk' started by OU_Sooners75, Apr 17, 2011.

1. Blue

Blue SoonerFans.com Elite Member

This female announcer sucks. But what female announcer doesn't?

Partial Qualifier likes this.
  2. Partial Qualifier

Partial Qualifier SoonerFans.com Elite Member

she really did suck but geeze, did you hear the spurs/grizzlies crew? omg they were so horrible. I like having the homer crew Brian Davis/Grant Long, theyre awesome

Denver's crowd sucks. Did you see the "bring back the sonics" a-holes? Wtf?? Try bringing those gay-*** signs into the OKC arena, fools

Serge went beast-mode tonight! Durant was ice cold, Westbrook fell apart in the 4th.. and we still won! BOOM

CatfishSooner likes this.
  3. Soonerus

Soonerus SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Big win !!!

4. silverwheels

silverwheels SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I hate the Nuggets and their fans. Eat several bags of dicks in succession, *******s!

5. SoonerNate

SoonerNate New Member

Huge statement win there for the Thunder. Congrats OKC fans.

6. Partial Qualifier

The mcNuggets tried to roll over tonight but those refs made sure they stayed in the game. And the T's were icing on the cake. Soooo many wtf calls tonight

7. Sooner98

Sooner98 New Member

Lest anyone think Smith got fouled on that last play, the replay clearly showed that he travelled before he shot it, so it all worked out the way it should have.

8. SoonerNate

SoonerNate New Member

NO chance he was fouled there. That was perfect defense.

9. CatfishSooner

CatfishSooner New Member

2010-2011 NBA Champs!

10. Quik Sand

Quik Sand New Member

Sonicsgate losers...give me a break. Your little videos and occasional small demonstrations are pathetic. Get over it....move on.

I'd love Stern to either move someone else there or create a new franchise so we can pound their asses.

11. Partial Qualifier

espn.com down for anyone else?

12. SoonerNate

SoonerNate New Member

I just do it occasionally to get a rise out of people mostly my brother up there. The fool wearing the Sonics shirt in Denver came across like a sore loser.

13. OU_Sooners75

OU_Sooners75 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

If Seattle built a new arena, then the Kings will probably move there.

14. Quik Sand

Quik Sand New Member

That would be awesome. Hell....go further and figure out a way to get them in our division LOL.

15. silverwheels

silverwheels SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I would love to see that, but the Maloofs seem intent on putting a third team in the Los Angeles area.

16. starclassic tama

starclassic tama New Member

bump, close out the series!

17. OU_Sooners75

OU_Sooners75 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Well, I guess, Jenni Carlson was completely wrong.

There will be a game 5.

OKC has played like total ****.

18. SoonerNate

SoonerNate New Member

WTF??? WESTBROOK WAS FOULED

19. SoonerNate

SoonerNate New Member

LOL, TNT (Webber is now taking shots at you guys) What a joke. How about that no called takedown by Nene? If you ask me that was entirely an attempt to provoke a fight and get your boy to fight and get suspended. FAIL

This game goes back to the Ford and OKC wins by 9.

20. Quik Sand

Quik Sand New Member

Played terrible...Westbrook went Kobe mode without the results. This team is still learning as this is their first series where they are the favorite and have a realistic chance to win. Tonight was their first closeout game...and on the road against a good team. I would have liked for them to have done some things differently, but its all apart of a learning process. Felton had this **** eating grin on his face mocking Westbrook right after he missed the final shot. That guy is awfully smug for him and his team down 3-1 coming back to OKC. OKC will come out strong on Weds and hit them in the mouth.