1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official Game Thread: OU vs Texas (2011)

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by ouflak, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Zin

Zin New Member

Where is Broyles hiding at?

2. Jacie

Jacie SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Way in back on the right side, yeah. I was looking for the white visor but missed it before.

3. 3rdgensooner

3rdgensooner What?

I think Broyles is peaking over #68's shoulder. I got the pic from the official Facebook page.

4. 3rdgensooner

3rdgensooner What?

Way in the back is BV. Bob is on the ground behind Landry.

5. Jacie

Jacie SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Where's Waldo is child's play compared to this. Okay, I got it now.

6. SanJoaquinSooner

SanJoaquinSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

7. oumartin

oumartin New Member

that video where they are coming outta the locker room on that facebook page gave me chills!

8. 3rdgensooner

3rdgensooner What?

A friend posted this, I haven't confirmed but sounds about right:

9. SoonerOX

SoonerOX New Member

The posts in shaggy's game thread is hilarious. It's fun watching their morale sink lower and lower with each turnover and ou td. Comic Gold

10. C&CDean

C&CDean Administrator

Just got home from the game. The left side of my face/bald head is effing cooked. Damn clouds faking like it wasn't hot.

I thoroughly enjoyed the weekend this year. It was an epic beatdown - my only angst is over Wort. Anybody heard his status?

11. PLaw

PLaw Well-Known Member

When can we start talking about Mac's OKLAHOMA problem again?

BOOMER

12. Blue

Blue SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Awesome pic.

13. kevpks

kevpks New Member

I'm so happy for Jaz. He knows he messed up, owned the mistake, and worked his butt off to get on the field to be a huge contributor.

14. 70sooner

70sooner High Plains Drifter

can anybody confirm that LJ only played the first posession in the 4th quarter? I've got a bet with a * fan who insists he was still playing with 6 minutes left in the game and I know that is not true.

Thanks!

15. Dean he was shown standing on the sideline later smiling..thats not a status, but it makes me believe they don't think it was serious

16. Landry played the first drive that lasted about 3 1/2 minutes..so the clock was at around 11 when the first drive ended..Texas got the ball and then drove until Fleming stripped and ran it back..we then kicked back off to them and they drove til I believe they couldn't convert a 4th...By the time the OU offense got back on the field, there was 6:40 or so on the clock and Drew Allen was QB...

17. 70sooner

70sooner High Plains Drifter

that's what I was thinking. Thanks!