1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Obama Speaks Out for Female Fair Pay

Discussion in 'TrumpFest 2016' started by pphilfran, Mar 16, 2011.

1. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

His subordinates were also not American. He was in a pretty delicate situation.

What you would do is majorly different than what he had to do to build a Team.

He needed to keep the Bosses and the Workers happy and was as successful as anyone he was competing with.

I'd bet you might have used your way of doing business and not lasted long. It was all about money and he made them a bunch.

2. pphilfran

pphilfran SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Majority decision in the hiring process?

I don't give a crap it he was on Mars...I'd fire his azz...

3. pphilfran

Or at least a reduction in job responsibility...

4. pphilfran

OK, team...we have a choice today...who do we hire...

Bob with a PHD from MIT...

Or Betty with 40 - 22- 36...

Base your decision on their qualifications only...

5. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

You understand that his employees were rallying around him as he was suspected of hiring men only? Sounds to me like he was a pretty good guy that maybe did make a decision that seemed to you to be against fair and proper standards but he was really just being forced to search for a Woman who could put it all to bed and he found someone qualified that could work with his staff to turn the pressure off. Then....it's right back to making money. If she didn't workout...she'd have been gone more than likely

6. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

Now your embellishing. Nice job. Seriously....nothing comes from personal attacking something you don't know **** about. It just lowers your IQ.

7. Mongo

Mongo SoonerFans.com Elite Member

You are just being bitter cause you got beat out by a smoking body:D

8. pphilfran

It was a joke...

I understand the situation he was in...I also understand the difference in local situations...

He possibly could have left the best candidate out in the cold because the workers wanted a woman...and that is unacceptable...there are many means to inspire the staff/workers...and letting them pick a female ain't one of those that I support...

What if they all voted and wanted a Buddhist..or a Catholic...or a lesbian...

9. TitoMorelli

TitoMorelli New Member

No-brainer. I'd take the no-brainer. ;)

[​IMG] > [​IMG]

Crucifax Autumn likes this.
  10. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

Its ok. It's hard to tell who's being a penis and who's just screwin around when I'm on the phone 2 computers and two kids at Home wanting to know if they can rent a movie....lol

11. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

I'm bitter I didn't get to interview her

12. Chuck Bao

Chuck Bao SoonerFans.com Elite Member

No, all of you are missing the point. The guys in the office voted when they saw an imbalance and pointed it out to me. I hadn't really realized it. That is all. I wasn't hiring the candidate by popular office vote. If the best candidate were male I would have still hired him.

13. pphilfran

Much better..

But it was much more enjoyable arguing about if you were an idiot or not...

14. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

About time you got here to str8en this out.

15. Leroy Lizard

Leroy Lizard SoonerFans.com Elite Member

You're not doing him any favors. It was bad enough initially.

16. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

Same **** happens to you every time you log in

17. pphilfran

Now, if Liz was the only male candidate...

18. Leroy Lizard

Leroy Lizard SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Here is what you wrote:

Clearly they did more than just point out an imbalance, because you said they voted on it and told you how they voted. And you certainly said nothing to dissuade the obvious: That you hired an attractive female based on that vote.

If you didn't mean that, then I hope they keep you away from writing official company literature. Because that sucked.

19. pphilfran

On second thought....

20. yermom

yermom Stayatworkdad

he says he hired an attractive female and they were happy. he didn't say that was why he hired her ;)

sooner59 likes this.