1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Notre Dame thinks they will beat us!

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by MamaMia, Oct 23, 2012.

1. MamaMia

MamaMia Moderator

Apparently, we wont be able to run on them.
    Our team may have different thoughts

2. MamaMia

MamaMia Moderator

They say that Landry Jones hasnt played well in his career vs good defenses and...
    It goes on and on... Now, they are throwing KSU in our faces. :mad:

3. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

I liked how one guy said they wont win by OUTSCORING us but by having more TOP, and turn overs
    Say what?

4. BoulderSooner79

BoulderSooner79 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

The poster said we won't be able to run *consistently* on them. I tend to agree. What they don't know is we don't have to run consistently to be effective - a concept they haven't had to deal with so far. And there are other kinds of runs, such as run-after-catch. I think we'll eat them alive on that one.

5. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

We're Doomed.

6. PalmBeachSooner

PalmBeachSooner New Member

If OU's hurry-up offense is clicking this won't be much of a contest. ND hasn't seen anything like it and I don't see how they can prepare for it. It seems to have overwhelmed most of our non-conference foes in the past.

7. BermudaSooner

BermudaSooner Well-Known Member

I've seen several of them think they can win by citing that they are the #5 team in the nation. Who cares what you are ranked? Nobody actually believes ND is better than OU even though they are ranked higher. Just look at where the money is going in Vegas.

8. BoulderSooner79

ND fans are channelling Lou Holtz.

9. MamaMia

MamaMia Moderator

Didn't they come trolling here first complaining about our Kelly and score prediction thread?

10. BigTip

BigTip Well-Known Member

I don't know if they do think they can win.

The thread I read was saying stuff like, "we will win" but not all of it sounded real confident. They are scared. So they are saying stuff that they really don't believe. It's sort of comical to me.

11. MamaMia

MamaMia Moderator

They want to catch us off guard and quieten our crowd.

12. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

They have a Round Tuitt.

13. goingoneight

goingoneight I said Biiiiiiiitch--

Sounds like typical, uninformed fans talking up a game where nobody knows what to expect.

14. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

It is more fun if they get their hearts ripped out like those 125 KU Fans did last Saturday.

15. budbarrybob

budbarrybob New Member

If they've been lifting weights... we're Doomed.

16. BoulderSooner79

I doubt many of their fans have been lifting weights - maybe a few of the girls have.

17. soonercastor

soonercastor New Member

We need to go up two scores and the contest will be over so that they have t rely on their weakness (passing game) which will work right into our strength (secondary). Need a Fast start!

18. OU_Sooners75

OU_Sooners75 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I'm enjoying myself over there.

Some of the peeps are level headed. I have ignored the illogical ones for the most part.

That said, I hope OU wins, I want OU to win. But I am not 100% sure they will.

Just now building the confidence back from this teams loss to KSU. So not trying to get over confident right now.

Win this game, and ill be very confident once again!

19. MyT Oklahoma

MyT Oklahoma New Member

Yeah but just wait until basketball season (<< KU football fans endless excuse).

20. hawaii 5-0

hawaii 5-0 Well-Known Member

There will be some serious helmet polishing Friday night.

5-0