1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nobody is watching the iron bowl?

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by yermom, Nov 30, 2013.

1. yermom

yermom Stayatworkdad

Wow. What a game by allbarn

2. SoonerorLater

SoonerorLater Well-Known Member

Unbelievable. What a finish.

3. SCSoonerfan

SCSoonerfan New Member

Amazing finish.

4. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

Iu got to watch the last few minutes , Loved it.

5. Mac94

Mac94 New Member

You realize that this is just to torture Bama haters. Bama loses in November again ... the second time it knocks them out of the SEC title game ... BUT ... they will only fall to #4.

A&M knocks off Mizzou to send S. Carolina to face Auburn ... then chaos ensures. Florida St will beat Duke and go into the BCS title game #1 ... but the Gamecocks will take down Auburn and Michigan St will upset Ohio St in their respective title games. And whose sitting there at #4 ... yup ... Bama. Bama will ride the upset wave ... again ... into the BCS title game.

Then after the ACC championship the Winston legal trouble will begin to really swirl and Bama will knock off a distracted FSU squad to claim #3.

And if all this happens it will prove Saban has a deal with the Devil.

6. landrun

landrun Well-Known Member

Bama tried the ole' texas trick of getting an extra second put back on the clock and it bit them in the butt!!!

Greatest finish ever!!!

7. landrun

99 yard TD pass was one-uped by the Auburn 109 field goal return for a TD. Too funny!!! :)

8. Mac94

Mac94 New Member

they had a top ten of greatest SEC finishes in the history of the league on a few weeks ago ... I think they'll have to redo the list with Auburn now owning #1 and #2 ... the miracle catch against Georgia and now this ... wow.

9. SoonerCLF

SoonerCLF New Member

Incredible ending!

I was shocked that Saban went for the FG there. Maybe he didn't want to go into OT on the road and went for the long odds with a not so great kicker.

10. Judge Smails

Judge Smails Well-Known Member

Stunned Alabamians. LOL.

11. Plexis22

Plexis22 New Member

So if Auburn wins the SEC title game are they BCS championship bound vs either FSU or Ohio State?

12. SoonerorLater

SoonerorLater Well-Known Member

The Tide got rolled.

13. Mac94

Mac94 New Member

They will need Ohio St to lose to Michigan St or FSU to Duke ... ok ... that last one ain't happening. The BCS rankings the next few weeks will be interesring

14. landrun

Auburn. Two TDs in the last minute of the game. :)

15. SCSoonerfan

SCSoonerfan New Member

I was just discussing this same scenario with my wife. All will fall into place they will get in. Hopefully though the FSU boosters have more money than the Bama Boosters so they can hold off the legal troubles until after the championship game.

16. soonergirlNeugene

soonergirlNeugene New Member

I've never seen that before. Was watching it w/ someone who knows nothing about football and he's all huh, well that's neat. Meanwhile I am losing my mind next to him on the couch. XD

17. yermom

yermom Stayatworkdad

it wouldn't be the first time Bama backed into the championship game in the last couple years

i can't believe i'm pulling for Mizzou right now

18. BoulderSooner79

BoulderSooner79 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I was thinking the same thing. And FSU won't just be distracted - they'll be without Winston and their 2nd string guy is out with torn ACL. Cake-walk. I just hope tOSU can beat MSU and lock-out any SEC team.

19. BoulderSooner79

BoulderSooner79 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Just think of it as pulling against Manziel. :cocksure:

20. jkm  the stolen pifwafwi

jkm the stolen pifwafwi SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I don't even think that Ohio State/FSU/Auburn will have to lose for them to lobby them ahead of everyone else. They were already talking about it after the game.