1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News OK reporting.......

Discussion in 'Sooner Basketball' started by SoonerDan74012, Apr 1, 2011.

1. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

hmm...
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Sorry, don't see it :(

2. badger

btw, if you haven't yet, check out ss.com. They have a nice welcome banner up for Lon right now :)

3. picasso

picasso SoonerFans.com Elite Member

He was also a two time Big 8 POY.

4. badger

also, the pic ss.com had up was so amazingly wtf that i had to make it my new avatar :D

5. sperry

sperry New Member

I don't mind the hire, although we paid him too much. Hopefully he returns the program where it was 10 years ago.

6. Collier11

Collier11 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

If he stabilizes the program, gets up back to regular tourney visits, and keeps us out of trouble, he is well worth every penny

7. Harry Beanbag

Harry Beanbag SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I can't believe he's 58. I vividly remember him coaching at Kansas State. Crap, I must be getting old.

8. LiveLaughLove

LiveLaughLove New Member

Ditto.

I wanted him back 20ish years ago when we got Kelvin. Doesn't seem that long ago to me, so I know I'm getting old too.

9. ouflak

ouflak Oh wow! Oh wow! Oh wow!

I recall that 93-94 Final Four Florida team. That was a great game against Duke even though they lost. I remember their big center very subtely elbowing Grant Hill about ten feet through the air without the refs seeing. The timing was so perfect and the look on Hill's face was priceless. Don't know if that was coaching, but if any of that team's attitude was his, it could be very entertaining the next few years.

10. zandozan

zandozan New Member

I think he looks like Nathan Fillion's dad.
    [​IMG][​IMG]