1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Road Warrior Report on Ohio State is up

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by Phil, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Phil

Phil Administrator Staff Member

Articles:
  2. echo101

echo101 Member

I really enjoyed the game. I was confident we'd win. Never thought otherwise. If you saw the way we played our first game and the way tOsux played their first game it was obvious that Baker was going to rip them from one end of the field to the opposite end. It's just phenomenal how well Baker and Lincoln seem to match up with one another. It's like they were made for this moment in time. Lincoln proved he can be a good HC, already we knew he was a good OC, and Baker proved he's worthy of the Heisman. Lincoln will finish the year as newcomer of the year and might even get the Broyles award as well.

3. mjhurani

mjhurani Member

echo101 we were 7.5 point dogs i assume you made a fortune betting on us right?

4. tnraider1

tnraider1 Well-Known Member

The Ohio State fans I spoke with were all so concerned about how we would be treated. Those who went to the game last year pretty much all told me that they were treated so well at OU, that they wanted us to have the same experience. I will say I was very impressed with their fan base.

5. Phil

Phil Administrator Staff Member

Articles:
    I was impressed with them as well. For there to be literally zero negative interactions with 100k people there . . . it was basically unprecedented in my experience. And that's saying something.

6. echo101

echo101 Member

No sir.. I don't bet on games. Probably should have though..