1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New NBC Show "Heroes"

Discussion in 'South Oval' started by tbl, Sep 25, 2006.

1. Scott D

Scott D SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I'd lean more toward both. I'd bet that Gabriel is still doing Mama Petrelli's bidding despite appearing to have allied with Papa Petrelli. Everyone that wanted Maya gone seems to have gotten their wish, unless she remains as Mohinder's love interest.

Question is how many more powers can Papa Petrelli absorb before he overloads. Also, it's wierd calling Sylar as Gabriel...but I think I see the theme going with him.

2. tbl

tbl SoonerFans.com Elite Member

It just didn't make sense for them to set up the ultimate villain Sylar as new hero Gabriel, then in a matter of minutes he's back to ultimate villain again. I think he may be posing to infiltrate Pinehearst and he was the one that softened the blow. I don't think Dad did it, though it does seem brutal for a father to kill his son that easy.

I thought we had scored with a Parkman death, but not so. Now I'm pulling for he and speedy to both get killed off, along with the African. Hiro's storyline has been whipping my butt all season too...