1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New NBC Show "Heroes"

Discussion in 'South Oval' started by tbl, Sep 25, 2006.

1. tbl

tbl SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Yeah I didn't notice that... good call. However, you'd think he would have had to be around him for a while in order for the cut to turn into a scar.

I agree with Mike on Parkman. He's not really in the desert but in his dreamworld where Peter put him. Either way its LAME and they do need to make some radical changes or let him get consumed by flame.

I don't think that Hiro and Peter are necessarily "bad guys". I think that will depend on your perspective of what bad is. It seems that the line will get very gray on who is wrong or right...

Last edited: Oct 9, 2008
  2. tbl

I'm just not sure about the direction this thing is taking...

3. BudSooner

BudSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Yeah, it took a serious swerve tonight.
    So, is Robert Forester paralyzed or not? In the previews it showed him up walking..or was this a vision he planted into Matt's dad? Btw is it Mory or Morty...I forget?
    WTF is with the puppet man, I assume from the name that he can get anyone to do anything he wants assuming that is the game he makes Claire do with the gun by spinning it....pretty spooky power if ya ask me.

"You are going to buy that texas shirt and wear it from now on and never take it off"

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, I never wanna run into him. :D

4. tbl

So what happened to Nathans family? You know, his paralyzed wife and kids? I swear these writers don't look back. They just barrel forward and don't pay much attention to the past.

Hiro couldn't have killed Ando. There's something going on with that which should be explained. If he did indeed kill Ando just like that, then the show has indeed jumped the shark... Though as was pointed out I believe much earlier on in this thread, this show jumps the shark every week, which is its nature... but Hiro killing Ando is really ridiculous.

Of course I'll continue to watch, but I'm far less excited about it than I once was.

5. frankensooner

frankensooner New Member

So, SuperMohinder is a human spider?

6. tbl

Something like that. It's nasty and stupid whatever it is. Maya should have black eyed him and been done with his crappy storyline.

7. BudSooner

BudSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Actually, I cheered when he did that. Dammit, there hasn't been one iota of what is going on with Elle......heh, they need her back.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm, eye candy.:D

8. frankensooner

frankensooner New Member

I liked it when Nathan described him as harmless.

9. frankensooner

frankensooner New Member

Vortex man was a wuss too.

10. KC//CRIMSON

KC//CRIMSON New Member

11. soonerhubs

soonerhubs SoonerFans.com Elite Member

12. frankensooner

frankensooner New Member

Why, do they make them out of Dolphins?

13. tbl

She's not only a liberal, she's PETA card carrying liberal that cries over trees being cut down and cats being homeless. Why does this surprise you?

Is it any surprise she's turning into a villain on the show? ;)

14. soonerhubs

soonerhubs SoonerFans.com Elite Member

You're right. I just haven't seen as many links as that. It's a stunt like this, that weakens ratings and sends shows to oblivion. Just saying...

15. CK Sooner

CK Sooner Support Landry Jones!

:O

16. King Crimson

King Crimson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

getting a little silly.

also, before vortex/Bubbles offed himself i thought season 3 was turning into a "the Wire" reunion show. only a matter of time until Marlo starts taking back his corners.

17. tbl

We need more characters offing themselves. Hopefully there will be some Jim Jones figure that will induce over half of them to drink the punch.

18. tbl

On the painting of the helix with the 4 villains, I say the guy on the bottom right is Parkmans dad, my wife says it's the blue flame guy.

Peter with no powers? What the flip? NOW we know how he got his scar in the future...

19. frankensooner

frankensooner New Member

Last night was much better.

20. tbl

I don't know about much, but it was better. I'm liking the Sarah Connor Chronicles and Prison Break better this year whereas the last couple of seasons Heroes was miles ahead.