1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NCAA Tournament Thread- Game 1 Sooners VS Great Danes

Discussion in 'Sooner Basketball' started by Soonerjeepman, Mar 18, 2015.

1. Eielson

Eielson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I'm getting more excited for this game than I've been since we had Blake.

2. Blue

Blue SoonerFans.com Elite Member

BOOMER!!!

Lets do this!

3. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I got 50 after the hour...when/where's the effing game?!?!

4. Eielson

It was supposed to tip at 6:27, but got delayed until 7:00...which isn't all that uncommon in tournaments like this. It just got delayed again until 7:17. I'm not sure what the hold up is, as I don't think we're waiting on another game.

5. aurorasooner

aurorasooner Well-Known Member

don't know. Hurried home, and all I get is a bunch of talking heads yapping on TruTV...and you can tell they're picking their (*& trying to stall. I guess they had an OT game earlier or a power failure..... been watching the Stool State game until ours comes on

6. Eielson

Also, it's on TruTV...WhateverTF that is. I don't have it, so I'm streaming it through the laptop via HDMI.

You can watch it here if you don't TruTV:

http://www.ncaa.com/march-madness-live

7. Blue

Valpo vs Maryland went long. Reason we're late. Saul Good man!

8. Eielson

9. Blue

Good to see Spangs made the trip. we need "Good" Spangler.

5-3 OU

10. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

the NCAA wrestling tourney is on ESPeNis right now as well. They're into the semifinals, and we have one wrestler. I want to see his match, but of course, don't know exactly when it will be.

11. Blue

Cool story bro. This is the OU march madness thread...;)

12. Blue

Play some D boys. And get in the game Buddy and Isaiah!! 16-10 OU

13. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

Our wrestler still in contention for a title,Cody Brewer, just beat the undefeated guy from MN, to advance to the finals tomorrow.

14. Blue

Slooopy! Why should I be surprised? 29-23 OU. Luckily theyre not hot either. We play so dumb sometimes. 31-23 OU

15. Blue

Big 12 continues to shat the bed. peace out Ok state.

16. aurorasooner

aurorasooner Well-Known Member

This aussie Ohooley or Hooley or whatever his name is, has a tendency on the start of his drive to hook his elbow around the back of our defenders. Surprised he hasn't got an offensive foul yet.
    Our shooting percentage can't be very good....Holy cow..Bennett needs some more minutes. Guy came to play tonight. Thought he played pretty good for his limited minutes in the Big 12 tourney, too.

17. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

Phfkk poke. Goodbye mofos

18. Blue

Uuuuugly! but up 9 at the half.

Booker, walker, and Woodard are about worthless. And Hield needs to step up.

19. Mookie91

Mookie91 Member

Decent half. Thomas great half as well as Woodard. Spangs may need to see more pine in favor of Bennett and if Booker and Walker play at all in the second half I'm turning the channel. Glad to see Buddy get to the basket and not just toss threes. Gotta get a WHOLE lot better on defense and limit the "sleep walking". Albany will come out firing so OU has to weather the first 10 minutes.

20. Sooner95

Sooner95 Well-Known Member

Really not bad. Albany is playing off the emotion ride still, we need to just stay consistent, knock down the open shots and we will begin to pull away.