1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

** NBA Playoffs Thread **

Discussion in 'General Sports Forum' started by Scott D, May 3, 2006.

1. Scott D

Scott D SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Dang I miss OT being around for these.

Hopefully we put away the team responsible for the NBA banning those stupid tights next season. Half the damn Bucks wear em and look dumb...especially Kukoc and Bogut.

2. dolemitesooner

dolemitesooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I just got done watching game 6 of the wizards/ cav series Scott. Refer to my Lebron thread.

Ohh on the tight thing. I dont see what the problem with guys wearing them is man. They can help medicaly. The nba needs to quit being little bitchs about this whole dress code thing.

3. Scott D

clearly you haven't seen the Bucks.

4. dolemitesooner

dolemitesooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I have seen the bucks. Live and in person. I saw them play against the Hornets here in Okc. I think ford and bogut were wearing them.

What is the big deal?

5. hurricane'bone

hurricane'bone Well-Known Member

The big deal is when Toni f'n Kukoc is doing something you know its gone to far.

I've really been impressed with the playoffs so far. As much as it pains me, I think the Mavs will lose to the Spurs.

Sometimes I wish the first round would go back to five games, those fast series were awesome, not only because of the time frame but the way that teams would play. Should be some exciting semi-finals, I think the Nets can give the Heat a run, Bron-Bron might win the Cavs a game or two but not a series against the Pistons.

Oh and Dick Bevetta somehow screwed up and a home team lost a critcal game he was calling. It was Bizzaro NBA.

6. hurricane'bone

I hate Bruce "The Rapist" Bowen

7. Scott D

Lebron is a witness to an asswhuppin ;)

8. sas

sas New Member

Big fan of Ray "The Whiner" Allen?

Figures.

9. jk the sooner fan

jk the sooner fan loved by all

no way can dallas win every game they play in the barn, but if they have to lose, today would be how i'd feel ok about it

we played SA close and to the end, i like our chances

10. hurricane'bone

Ah...no.

Bowen could get away with raping a player on the court and they wouldn't call a foul against him.

11. GrapevineSooner

GrapevineSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Actually they would.

Bowen would still complain about it, just like he does after every single call that goes against him. ;)

Duncan, too. And Ginobli. :D

12. GrapevineSooner

The reasons we lost today are completely correctable. And I have all the faith in the world that the Little General will make those necessary corrections to ensure this series comes back to Dallas tied 1-1.

13. sas

sas New Member

you better win one in SA.

You can bet the Spurs will take one home from Dallas.

14. BeetDigger

BeetDigger SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Everybody marvels at how the defense gets so much better in the playoffs. Personally, I think that the refs just swallow their whistles in the playoffs. It's the team that can push the envelope the most that wins.

15. GrapevineSooner

Open letter to the refs in tonight's Mavericks-Spurs game,

We're not going to have a chance to win if you don't let us play defense against Tim Duncan.

Furthermore, it would be nice if you would call a foul on Timmy when he knocks one of our players to floor. I know he'll tell you he's never committed a foul in his career.

But don't believe him.

16. hurricane'bone

What was the T on the LG for?

I couldn't tell...

17. hurricane'bone

Oh and...as good as Reggie Miller was as a player...don't really like him as an announcer.

18. sas

sas New Member

19. hurricane'bone

We know.

You don't have to tell us.

20. sas

sas New Member

quote farking.........elementary techique for a noob to try and fit in.

8 for effort

4 for execution