1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My thoughts on Kelvin Sampson...

Discussion in 'Sooner Basketball' started by the_ouskull, Jan 17, 2009.

1. Crimsontothecore

Crimsontothecore New Member

So here was a coach with countless problems and rogue players trying to be successful at a football school? Fine. What about Indiana? was he just a victim of unfortunate circumstances there too? Was it really so hard to get players at IU that he had to resort to the same exact cheating that got him in trouble at OU?

Please, enough of the "Kelvin the victim"

2. the_ouskull

the_ouskull Well-Known Member

Which is exactly what I'm NOT doing. (Talk about reading to your agenda...) I'm simply trying to understand things. This thread has been cathartic. Welcome to it.

the_ouskull

3. oumartin

oumartin New Member

Kelvin sucks

Curly Bill likes this.
  4. the_ouskull

the_ouskull Well-Known Member

Well, with such an eloquent, well-thought-out analysis of your obviously unbiased and educated opinion regarding the topic at hand, I congratulate you on typing some big boy words on your magic internet box, and can only vehemently encourage you to go f*ck yourself.

____ sucks is quite the aggie argument you have there, Martin. Care to state your position with a little less orange tint to it? I'd looooooooove to hear what you have to say outside of the plebian responses to which I've been treated to date.

Hollah, as they say...

the_ouskull