1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My goodness!

Discussion in 'TrumpFest 2016' started by MamaMia, Nov 6, 2012.

1. MamaMia

MamaMia Moderator

14 years I have been voting every single election at the Woodward Senior Center. I knew there was a reason I wanted to go early this once, but I didn't. We have never had to wait more than 5 people in line. I stopped counting at 120 people. I couldn't see the ones up front. There were probably an extra 40 around that last bend. We ended up arriving at the same time we usually do; right after my husband gets off work. Thank goodness I had a voting buddy to keep my place in line. After about 20 minutes of standing, I just had to sit down. My husband friend was right behind us so he had someone to chat with because I was so weak.

Was it that way in your precinct?

2. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

Nope, I walked in, showed ID got my ballot , sat down Voted all the sombitches Out . got up an left
    10 minutes top

3. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! SoonerFans.com Elite Member

How DARE you insult our goodly democrat friends that way!? We isn't s'posed to hurl personal insults in this Sooneresque forum.

4. olevetonahill

Well I did vote fer a Democrat over a Repub fer County Commish :highly_amused:

5. MamaMia

MamaMia Moderator

What percentage of democrats as opposed to republicans do you have in your district?

6. olevetonahill

Hell I think most every one is Reg Dem here Mom
    For years it was the only way to get to vote fer Sheriff, County Commish that sorta deal
    This is the 1st time I can remember having Repubs on the ballot in the Local elections
    Had a RePub runnin fer Sheriff and one fer County Commish

7. MamaMia

MamaMia Moderator

Then its good news there weren't a lot of voters there. :D

8. MamaMia

MamaMia Moderator

I was trying to figure out why 160 plus more voters were at my precinct. I read that we are more conservative than any county in the state, so I was hoping there weren't a lot of democrats trying to offset that. :D

They just said there are record turnouts in a lot of places in the United States. So far 14% of Oklahoma has reported. Romney has 69% of the vote.

9. olevetonahill

Naw, Every one Votes PUB ,
    we jes Reg Dem. to be able to vote for Local stuff, Cause its all closed Primaries and such