1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most corrupt family ever! Meet, the Clintons...

Discussion in 'TrumpFest 2016' started by TheHumanAlphabet, Aug 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheHumanAlphabet

TheHumanAlphabet SoonerFans.com Elite Member

More corrupt than Tammany Hall and Boss Tweed? Teapot Dome scandal?

This is serious RICO, pay to play, stuff. Absolutely no morals other than vast accumulation of wealth forsaking all other items...

She worships at the alter of money and The Clintons. She has NO CARE for The Constitution, this country or its people...

She is so in bed with the moneyed wall street a-holes. Hard to believe our Native American Senator from Mass. - Fauxcahontas is backing her as she is such the consumer protectionist... Yea effing right...

And Finally, How many of the Clinton Death tote board now? The Benghazi 4 and then what 3 more? Vince Foster, Seth Rich and John Ashe... I am sure there are others. No wonder FBI Director Comey didn't recommend charges... "Please don't kill me!"

Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
  2. hawaii 5-0

hawaii 5-0 Well-Known Member

9 Congressional investigations and still nothing to show other than HRC did nothing wrong. I really thought Gowdy Doody woulda come up with at least something. That guy is chock full of hatred.

Got some new evidence ?

Hey, I just heard where Obama wasn't born in the US and that he's really a Muslim alien jihadi terrorist. Now that's a conspiracy I can care about.

Get real.

5-0

Last edited: Aug 14, 2016
  3. hawaii 5-0

Say, is it true Trump won't release his tax returns because they show he's had dealings with the Russians for several years and he's just their tool ?

Interesting that his campaign chairman Mannifort was once hired by the puppet President of the Ukraine (the one propped up by the Russians). And now he's working for Trump ? Sounds like a good conspiracy especially since now Trump wants the Russians to hack HRC's emails. Methinks Trump is in bed with the Ruskies.

5-0

rock on sooner likes this.
  4. hawaii 5-0

I think Johnson is looking better all the time.

5-0

rock on sooner likes this.
  5. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

Im bout to decide i want the worst one to win. Then maybe the General uprising will get started and we can purge this nation of the *uckers that expect a handout, And riot and destroy when they want to.

6. rock on sooner

rock on sooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Ummm, they dint wait...already started in Milwaukee.....

7. TheHumanAlphabet

YEah, they want to riot up in the white folks suburban neighborhood...

8. TheHumanAlphabet

NYT completely glosses over the CLintons speech in Ruskieland for strong 6 figures to the CLinton Crime Syndicate...

9. olevetonahill

To borrow from barry, "Thats just a JV scrimmage" compared to whats coming, I believe before the next few years are over there will be wide spread rioting from both the Ghetto dwellers and the imported Mooslums,
    Then we all better be ready to lock and load

10. TheHumanAlphabet

Sadly, I think you are correct. Just what Soros and the Clinton Crime Syndicate want.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
  11. olevetonahill

Fed Government Agencys buying millions of dollars worth of Ammo. What does the IRS need with stockpiled ammo for?
    Jade Helm
    Fema Camps
    The Rapid rise in BLM unrest,
    Violence against the Police
    Increase Mooslum terrorism.
    I'm not a big conspiracy theorist, But all this makes me cast a weary eye towards DC and all aspects of our Government

12. TAFBSooner

TAFBSooner Well-Known Member

How's the fishin?

Jade Helm + "not a big conspiracy theorist"? You keep using this word "not" . . .

The vast majority of black people are not going to rise up against white people. They know they have around 17% of the population. The ARMED white population is greater than 17%. And they (majority at least) are not stupid. If you have one of those "Pretending I'm not excited about the zombie apocalypse" bumper stickers, sorry about that . . .

Come on, September 3rd!

PS -
    Reviewed my signature line. If Hillary wins, I guess Ukraine WILL be our fight. If Trump wins, who knows what, where, and how many will be our fight?

13. hawaii 5-0

Laff O' tha Day !!!

You swallow it all hook line and sinker !!

More fodder's coming with Trump hiring the head of Breitbart. The whoppers will soon be pouring in.

Hey ! At least it make for good entertainment down the stretch.

5-0

14. hawaii 5-0

On a more serious note......

I'm sure tired by all the lyin' on both sides.

And by Ryan Lochte.

5-0

15. olevetonahill

1st Off I never said ALL the Blacks will riots and crap. Just the hard core Ghetto Rats
    Secondly Im not a conspiracy nut. Show on place I have ever agreed with any conspiracy!

I mentioned thos things simply because Much like Bill Cosby, and hiliary where theres smoke there just might be a bit of fire.
    I have never really trusted the Government since it turned its back on The Viet Nam Vets, and the Majority of Yall allowed em to.
    Adios MFRs

16. TheHumanAlphabet

To paraphrase the former Senator from North or South Carolina (I forget)..."There's a whole lot of lyin' going on around here..."

hawaii 5-0 likes this.
  17. TheHumanAlphabet

5-0,

I give Trump more of the benefit of the doubt than S Hitlary... At least Trump has been a "private" figure most of his life, yes braggadocio, but yet private, not elected or a public representative figure. S Hitlary on the other hand has been a public figure most of her adult life, she knows better and has spent her entire life trying to hide her views, her message, her emails from public scrutiny. We can add her public dealings on money as well... I am not sure how many laws she has broken, she and Bill have been very good at covering their train and killing off anyone that has the goods and could testify. At least she has RICO, probably tax fraud, some securities violation, murder/manslaughter and likely perjury charges that could be made...Probably more. Her morals do not exist and she is reprehensible morally speaking. An awesome Ailes acolyte.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.