1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

McDonalds All American Game tonight!

Discussion in 'Sooner Basketball' started by soonerfan28, Apr 1, 2009.

1. oumartin

oumartin New Member

If the lady Sooners somehow manage to pull off the miracle and win the NC do you think that girl going to Baylor might change her mind? you know, that girl that dunks the ball

2. soonerfan28

soonerfan28 New Member

Hasn't she already signed?

3. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

I think dude's signing period is the same as the chick's, so she'd have to get out of a LOI.

4. soonerfan28

soonerfan28 New Member

Baylor ain't gonna let her go to OU.

5. the_ouskull

the_ouskull Well-Known Member

Man, here I was thinking that you read good. Shame about these kids... :D

I was ASKING about Brady, not Keiton. I covered Brady as a sophomore for the TV show that I used to work for, Inside Oklahoma High School Sports. It was around 1999, 2000-ish. I was asking where, if anywhere, Brady wound up playing.

...and as for his being 5'10", man, that sucks for him. He was 5'10" back then. Lol.

the_ouskull

6. the_ouskull

Britney Griner, Information Man,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=en-GB&v=tuDfRzY2Vqw

and she's 1) already signed an LOI, and 2) been committed to Baylor verbally since the beginning of her junior year, so chances are, she's a Baylor commit. I'd love to see her change her mind, but the odds of it happening are about as good as the odds of you even going back and answering my questions...

the_ouskull

7. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

I'm sorry, but it's too late for Britney. Skeletor has already stuck her staff through her skull.
    [​IMG]
    :p

8. soonerfan28

soonerfan28 New Member

I went back and read my original post and I did say Brady, but I meant Keiton. Brady went to Oklahoma Christian University and was an NAIA All American. He now coaches at Pawnee with his dad.

My fault.

9. Collier11

Collier11 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Just watched all the highlights, here is my overall thoughts on Gallong

Powerful, good feet, good control, good shot
    Maybe drifts away from hoop too much but this was a all star game, seems a little slow but that can be worked on

If he can stay out of foul trouble I can see him avg 8-12pts and 6-10 reb his fresh season

10. the_ouskull

For what it's worth, finding out that Brady was an NAIA all-american doesn't surprise me in the least. I loved watching that kid play as a sophomore. It was a rare kid that could handle and pass the ball equally well with both hands, shoot deadeye from the outside, and get into the paint and make the right pass too.

the_ouskull

11. picasso

picasso SoonerFans.com Elite Member

the two Page boys are ball hawgs, just like their old man was.

12. soonerfan28

soonerfan28 New Member

When you got the skill to shoot then use it. Thats not saying Pawnee or Yale didn't have other talent, but nobody on those teams could shoot like the Page boys.

13. picasso

picasso SoonerFans.com Elite Member

that's true to an extent.