1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

McCoy, Blalock cleared to play

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by Scotty, Nov 20, 2006.

1. Scotty

Scotty New Member

per ESPN

2. Fraggle145

Fraggle145 Drunky Town Limnologist

Aggie...:eek: :eek:

3. Crucifax Autumn

Crucifax Autumn SoonerFans.com Elite Member

This is good news...when they lose we won't have to listen to whorns saying how they'd have been conference champs if they'd had their star QB in. Instead we will get 500 other lame *** excuses for why they lose to the aggies.

4. jackal42601

jackal42601 New Member

That's great for them, but that still doesn't change the fact that their defense sucks right now.Hook 'em

5. russltl

russltl New Member

..Your right, our defense does suck, but don't count on the Aggies to win in Austin. After all, they're Aggies.

Whet likes this.
  6. colleyvillesooner

colleyvillesooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Fixed

7. BIG_IKE

BIG_IKE New Member

Yeah...despite Uterus's Secondary woes...they still have a Top 25 Defense, and A&M still can't throw. And those Whorn DB's who give up pass yards are big time run stoppers and hitters. As much as I want Aggie to win, I'll be totally shocked if they do. They have not done it since Stoops' first year.

8. Herr Scholz

Herr Scholz SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Just curious. Do you admit that UT was the better team when we beat you the last two times we played? Or do you have excuses for those games?

9. BIG_IKE

BIG_IKE New Member

I think UT was the better team both years. Do I think we could have WON this year? Certainly. We were not the better team that day. The better team does not always win every Saturday, if it did we would not even have a season and the #1 and #2 teams would play at the beginning of the year and that would be it.

10. caphorns

caphorns New Member

This game will be all about slowing down the deceptively speedy fat dude in the middle and making the speedy skinny dude fumble or run out of bounds. I doubt the secondary gets much of a workout from the tough guy with the questionable arm dude, but you never know.

11. Herr Scholz

That's very valid.

12. thats about as good an analysis as your gonna get right there

13. Readyfor8

Readyfor8 New Member

Obligatory Mack throwing his players under the bus post.

14. goingoneight

goingoneight I said Biiiiiiiitch--

Faggies winning in Austin is like faggies winning in Norman, ain't happening, stop worrying about it. We have a game against Middle Oklahoma-Pickens A&M State Tech North this Saturday. Anything can happen, let us not forget TCU... :D

15. Herr Scholz

Still waiting for Crucifax to admit that UT was better than OU or what his excuses were.

16. Fraggle145

Fraggle145 Drunky Town Limnologist

They havent won in Austin since 1994 I think so I will be shocked if they do... :eek: And I think caphorns has the analysis about right....

17. SpringMOSooner

SpringMOSooner New Member

Funny, the texas fans I deal with and know have been doing nothing but making excuses about the ksu game.

18. OU4LIFE

OU4LIFE SoonerFans.com Elite Member

you'd have said the same thing about K-State two weeks ago too, while I agree that it is VERY unlikely, it's not out of the realm of possibility.

that and I hate the whorns, so gig em.

19. Herr Scholz

I haven't. We didn't play well enough to win. Period. KSU was the better team that day.

Will you say the same about the past two UT/OU games?

20. AzianSooner

AzianSooner Well-Known Member

After all, ATM does have mor confidence to go into this game after the Utexass lost to KSU.