1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mavericks...

Discussion in 'General Sports Forum' started by OklahomaTrombone, Mar 21, 2005.

1. GrapevineSooner

GrapevineSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Dallas in Five over Houston.

The Mavs always seem to be able to contain Yao, they also have more talent coming off the bench (Houston's missing their J-Ho), and Houston has no defensive answer for Dirk.

Which means that T-Mac is going to have to do it himself, and I don't think he can.

2. jk the sooner fan

jk the sooner fan loved by all

yeah i agree, the guys on the ticket said that you can match dirk for t-mac.......but after that, we have more weapons than they do

3. BeetDigger

BeetDigger SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I think that Houston did itself a disfavor by getting the #5 slot. The Mavs are a much tougher assignment than Seattle in my opinion. Conversely, I think that the Mavs would have preferred the Kings over Houston. The problem for Dallas is that T-Mac can get on a roll and hit everything in sight plus he drives and dishes well. Tough assignment for the Mavs to contain him. But I agree that the Mavs have a deeper bench. Should be a great series.

4. Scott D

Scott D SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Mavs should win the series....but I definitely think that Houston poses the most problems for them outside of a healthy San Antonio because of McGrady. At least you know who you are playing :p