1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

loooking for a pair of season tix

Discussion in 'Sooner Swap' started by jk the sooner fan, Jun 27, 2006.

1. jk the sooner fan

jk the sooner fan loved by all

face value, i like the north end zone but will consider something else (not donor seats)

shoot me a PM if you have something

2. yermom

yermom Stayatworkdad

i might be able to a pair of staff tickets... i'm not sure where they are though, my guess would be South End Zone

3. jk the sooner fan

south huh? well i'd consider them i suppose but i'd rather go with the north end zone

4. yermom

yermom Stayatworkdad

they are in sections 37&38 in somewhere in the 60's or 70's for the row

i might be able to wrangle something for face, but i'm not sure

5. jk the sooner fan

hmmmm, i think i'll wait to see if any on the other end come available, i appreciate the offer though

6. yermom

yermom Stayatworkdad

yeah, i wouldn't want to sit there

paying face is for chumps though... you can almost always find something below face on gameday (chumps like me, maybe one day i'll have enough points for Texass tickets)

at this point though, you might still even be able to get your own tickets with the minimum donation

7. jk the sooner fan

yeah i'd do the game by game thing, but personally i'd rather just pay face and sit in the same seats each game......rather than be somewhere different every week

8. soonerbrat

soonerbrat Not Exactly Right

oh NOW you tell us. you woulda saved me a lot of time and trouble if you'd made this request about 2 months ago...i could've kept my set together and sold them to you.

9. jk the sooner fan

well sooooooorrrrrrrrreeeeeeeee, :(

where are your seats? or "were"

10. soonerfan4life10

soonerfan4life10 New Member

I have a pair in section 23, row 22 that I need to sell because I won't be able to make all the home games because of my job. let me know if you're interested. thanks

11. Sooner_Bob

Sooner_Bob SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Sittin' in the south endzone ain't so bad.

12. jk the sooner fan

i've been approached by another individual with tix and we have a tentative deal, should that fall thru for some reason i'll check with you to see if you still have em, but dont hold them for me

13. CatHunter

CatHunter New Member

Sounds like a contract to me!!