1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kenny Stills, Kyle Prater , Darius White High Interest

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by MojoRisen, Jun 17, 2009.

1. MojoRisen

MojoRisen New Member

I did not see anything Posted on Kenny Stills but he is good friends with Brennon clay and OU Just offered. Looks good

Also sounds like we maybe in the lead for Kyle Prater (Between OU and Ill) & Just recently may have taken the lead for Darius White(OU Texas Battle)!

DARIUS WHITE - WR 6'4 - 205, Fort Worth (Texas) Dunbar

Overview: White is one of the top receiver prospects to come out of Texas in the better part of a decade, his size and speed make a frightening combination.

Oklahoma's Chances: Against all odds it seems that Jay Norvell has put the Sooners in front of long-time favorite Texas, a commitment would be the biggest WR win of the Bob Stoops era.

KYLE PRATER - WR 6'5 - 192, Hilside (Ill.) Proviso West

Overview: Prater is one of the nation's most sought after receivers with offers from around the country. Prater's size would give Oklahoma an option at the position they've not had since Malcolm Kelly's departure.

Oklahoma's Chances: There is some belief that Oklahoma is currently Prater's top choice though the Illini much be watched closely.

KENNY STILLS - WR 6'2 - 175, Carlsbad (Calif.) La Costa Canyon

Overview: Few players in the country have more game-breaking speed than Stills who has offers from nearly every major program in the country.

Oklahoma's Chances: With the commitment of his friend Brennan Clay the Sooners chances grew considerably.

Kenny Stills
    Photo Gallery

Wide Receiver
    Carlsbad (CA) La Costa Canyon

Ht: 6-foot-2
    Wt: 175 lbs
    Forty: 4.45 secs
    Bench max: 255 pounds
    Squat max: 375 pounds
    Vertical: 32 inches
    Shuttle: 4.33 secs
    Class: 2010 (High School)

Rivals.com Rating: 5.8 (About)
    Position Ranking: 21

Rivals.com Rivals250 2010
    Rivals.com wide receivers 2010 (21)

COLLEGE CHOICES INTEREST OFFER VISIT RECRUITED BY

Arizona Medium
    Arizona State Medium
    California Medium
    Colorado Medium
    Florida Medium
    Nebraska Medium
    Oklahoma Medium
    Penn State Medium
    San Diego State Medium
    USC Medium
    Stanford Medium
    Tennessee Medium
    UCLA Medium
    Washington Medium
    Fresno State Medium
    New Mexico State Medium
    Boise State Medium

"Kenny is a very fluid athlete with a fast twitch. Even at full speed, he appears effortless. He pulls away from people and it doesn't look like he expending any effort. When you need a big play, you go to Kenny Stills." — Rolando Garcia sandiegoballers.com

Receiving
    Statistics No Yds TD
    2008 (Jr.) 64 1,274 16

Last edited: Jun 17, 2009
  2. Mad Dog Madsen

Mad Dog Madsen New Member

I think we get Stills & Prater. 2 outta 3 ain't bad...

Last edited: Jun 17, 2009
  3. MojoRisen

MojoRisen New Member

Hell no, maybe all 3 and with our QB's, RB's & TE's? If I were a Great WR, I wouldn't want to be the only threat on the field. Make those highlight reel plays and win Championships in Primetime means big bucks at the next level without taking a beating in college.

What I like to see!

4. CK Sooner

CK Sooner Support Landry Jones!

We our currently 2nd on Kenny Still's list.

JLEW1818 and Tailwind like this.
  5. RegimentML

RegimentML New Member

Who's leading?

6. MojoRisen

MojoRisen New Member

We just offered, that is a big move up with his list... We need em in for a little visit.

7. CK Sooner

USC I believe.

JLEW1818 and Tailwind like this.
  8. MojoRisen

MojoRisen New Member

Maybe Blake and Brennan can stay in his ear! Probation looms for the condoms.... My hate for them rivals * but not quite...

sooner59 likes this.
  9. wisconsincowboy

wisconsincowboy New Member

hey brennan say we are number two on kennys list behind Florida but USC is right there behind us

10. Desert Sapper

Desert Sapper New Member

We should have a couple of options with this kind of size this year (Pooh, Jameel, and DeJuan). We may not start them, but they are there.

11. soonerfan28

soonerfan28 New Member

Dejuan Miller is 6'5 or better.

12. CK Sooner

If we land Rashod Favors we will get Darius White.

JLEW1818, Tailwind and olevetonahill like this.
  13. OULenexaman

OULenexaman New Member

I see and talk to Kyle Praters dad 3 to 4 times a week..he comes to my office almost daily....I'm doin my part...

14. MojoRisen

MojoRisen New Member

A lot of big time Atheletes come out of Proviso West, I think capel should get in his ear as well. Does Prater play BBALL?

15. CK Sooner

Keep it up!

:D

JLEW1818 likes this.
  16. RegimentML

RegimentML New Member

Scout doesn't have us listed for Darius White and we're 5th on ESPN. I don't know if that means anything, however.

But I am curious to know how legitimate of a shot we have, and where I could find better information :p

17. MojoRisen

MojoRisen New Member

They probably keep that close to the vest, at least we are getting visits from the guy. Rivals has us 1 or 2 but you never really know.

Frozen Sooner likes this.
  18. OULenexaman

OULenexaman New Member

Not any more......he took last year off from BBALL to concentate on football only...his dad just left and told me he probably won't play BBall this year either....his full focus is being the next Randy Moss without the head case....

19. Sabanball

Sabanball Well-Known Member

Say what you want about the Zooker, but he's one helluva recruiter.

I think Zook just got a committment last week from arguably the best TE prospect in the country, C.J. Fedoriwicz(sp?). I think that increases their chances exponentially of signing Prater. One of our recruits, Philip Sims, is keeping a bug in his ear also but in the end I seriously doubt he goes anywhere but Champagne.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2009
  20. boomersooner28

boomersooner28 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I would like to know who pays kids the best....Illinois or Tennessee. Would be a close one.