1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jeff Capel!!!!! Jeff ****ing Capel, Mutha****as!!!!

Discussion in 'Sooner Basketball' started by PrideTrombone, Apr 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stoopified

stoopified SoonerFans.com Elite Member

SonnerFans is NOT real life?What a crushing revelation.I thoughtSooner Fans WAS life,is this a MTRIX thing?

2. picasso

picasso SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I like Capel but that was a pretty sorry assed team that took the court vs. Lewieville.

3. Sooner24

Sooner24 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

OU or Tennessee? ;)

4. ouradu

ouradu New Member

picasso, the season is over. Look at the big picture, louisville was one game. Fact is, this was in reality a pretty sorry team that JC managed to turn into a jewel. I expected to fight for 6th place in the Big XII, an NIT bid would have been barely acceptable, with an NCAA bid and a 10-12 seed being a really good year, yet, big picture, we finished 4th in the conference, got the 3rd best NCAA seed in the conference and won a freakin' game in the first round. Throughout that Louisville game I was just thinking about what a great season it was, despite running into one of the top 10 teams in the country if not higher playing at the top of their game. You're type of thinking should have never crossed our minds. Wait till he has some real talent.

5. picasso

picasso SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I agree, the big picture needs to include guards who can create, score and shoot. a long lost art in recent OU basketball.

6. soonervegas

soonervegas New Member

Don't look now but that Lewieville team just bent Tennessee over. They could very well be cutting down the net in 10 days. OU would have made it to the Sweet 16 against about 55% of the 32 man field, but not against the Cardinals.

7. the_ouskull

the_ouskull Well-Known Member

Excuses are the nails used to build a house of failure.

We got crushed. But, Capel's a no-excuses kind of guy. We'll be back there, and we'll play better when we get there again.

the_ouskull

8. Vegas Sooner

Vegas Sooner Member

*************************************************************************************************************
    I AM SO SICK OF THIS THREAD! I thought it was dumb the first day I saw it. Its time to pull this one down. We had a coach turn his back on our program and tried to leave for the "greener" side. Look at what we were given. A team who lost 3 McDonald's All Americans, a very decent line up, a University who has a fan base that spreads throughout the country, and a University who prides themselves on both their academics as well as athletics. I believe we have turned a leaf as a program with Capel. Even though Kelvin was great--all of the 'necks and 'hicks wanted Billy Ball. Well, here you go! A fast paced offense with guard movement faster then Kelvin had. On top of that Willie Warren is coming in, and by the way-he is the real deal. I make it a point to go to any of my Alma's games. Yes -The LNC takes a lot away from the game, but it is, has, and always will be a proud program. It is time for everyone to get together and get behind this program and The University of Oklahoma. I am 100% behind Capel and I wish him and my alma the best. It is time for the rest of the Alumni, student body, and the rest of the Oklahoma fans to get out there and do the same.

9. PrideTrombone

PrideTrombone New Member

Hey, I recanted, and even got the title changed.

Civicus_Sooner likes this.
  10. GottaHavePride

GottaHavePride Brewmaster

Just for that, I'm considering making this thread a sTAb8y!!!11!1oneonwontwo!

11. I ll give ya a dollar if you do..

12. Gandalf_The_Grey

Gandalf_The_Grey SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I'll give you one Vdollar

13. SleestakSooner

SleestakSooner New Member

I want my two dollars!

Well said Vegas Sooner.

14. Civicus_Sooner

Civicus_Sooner New Member

Imagine if you were the dill that started this thread. ;)

15. OUmillenium

OUmillenium New Member

kill this thread, please

16. NormanPride

NormanPride SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.