1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ive said for years we Need a Winning General as Prez

Discussion in 'TrumpFest 2016' started by olevetonahill, Jan 28, 2016.

1. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

Baring that we need a Successful Businessman . We got one running and I think he will do a Great job
    Beat the hell out of the Empty suit 1st term senator fro Ill****incrooknoise!

2. Serenity Now

Serenity Now Well-Known Member

It's debatable that Trump is a successful business man. He inherited his fortune. I've read that if he'd have invested his inheritance in the basic stock market when daddy left it to him that it would be worth more than he's worth now.

Here are my favorite oddities/curiosities RE trump:

He calls Megyn Kelly horrible names (bimbo) yet his wife has pictures on the internet that are sleazy.
    Megyn Kelly called him out on real things. He could have said, "Look, at that point in my life, I was an entertainer. I had a television show on NBC. Feuds with Rosie, while real, were under that persona. If you think I'm going to be that way as the President, you're fooling yourself"... and moved on. He didn't. I watch some of his press conferences where he gets pissy with the reporter and I think of how much easier it would be to put them in their place with an answer similar to that. His anger flashes way too much.
    His bluster about the military yet he is one of the deferment folks. My point is that, if you have that in your history, don't be such a loudmouth about your military prowess.
    He made an issue with the fact that Hillary was a minute or two late coming back from a bathroom break "that's disgusting". WTF? Dude, everybody poops. There's a book about it.
    I still haven't heard what his people on the ground in Hawaii found out about the President's birth certificate. Remember? You won't believe what they're finding over there.
    "Two Coninthians". LOL.

I could go on and I'll probably come back and add later. But, he's just a king hypocrite.

3. Serenity Now

4. olevetonahill

Are you saying theres NO sleazy pics of The Bimbo?

Its ok its obvious you dislike the man. You dont need to dig up the Post and other Liberal rag articles to support your hatred LOL

5. Serenity Now

I'm saying that Megyn Kelly may have some sexy pictures out there. So does Trump's current (and likely next) wife. I guess since she married him she's now a legal immigrant. :)

I don't hate him. Just think that he would be an atrocious President.

Looking forward to his summation of Two Corinthians.

6. olevetonahill

Just a few more thoughts. You making fun of his sayin
    Like its a Big crime to misspeak! Do you see what YOU did there?
    How about yer hero Obammy and his 57 states?
    Dont say one is an innocent mistake and then lambaste another for sayin some thing wrong.

Oh and heres one of Megyn, Not that theres anything wrong with That, I'd hit lol

[​IMG]

7. Serenity Now

If you're going to speak on Biblical things with the implication that you're such a Christian (which is what he was doing), then you might want to get the nomenclature down.

8. olevetonahill

you are hilarious
    If you want to be the President of these United States you might want to get the NUMBER of States down LMFAO

9. Serenity Now

That's so 8 years ago. We all had blackberries and flip phones then.

Glad I can entertain you.

10. BoulderSooner79

BoulderSooner79 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Sorry, but there is no such thing as a winning General to cope with today's conflicts. The last time we "won" was knocking out Sadam's Iraqi army. That's the situation of a defined country and a defined army. If we had such a situation today, we would win swiftly and handily just like we did back then - we have plenty of shock and awe to get the job done. But that is not the situation we face anywhere. We face a bunch or terrorists mingled in with the civilian population with no government and no defined borders. And they transmit their propaganda around the world on the internet connecting with the hordes of the weak minded of which there is an endless supply. And even in the Iraq case, we never really "win" as has been fully demonstrated. Unless you count spending $$ and lives to prop up a puppet government with no payback *forever* as winning.

11. olevetonahill

In the words of your Heroine
    "What difference doe's it make"
    They all **** up in talking so why make a big deal out of this?

12. olevetonahill

Duh, Thats why i said "Or a successful Businessman"
    Pay Tention !:tongue:

13. BoulderSooner79

BoulderSooner79 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

FWIW, I am paying attention. I just have the attention span of a gnat.

Squirrel !

14. olevetonahill

LMFAO